What is Banglarbhumi?
Banglarbhumi is basically an online web portal for land records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department launched by the Government of West Bengal. Anyone can use this portal to retrieve land and property related information such as the name of the owner, land area, plot number, the value of the property and also the present owner. It helps the entrepreneurs intending to set up industries know the actual infrastructure available at the proposed sites. The land users will get various options such as maps and land details in the portal. You can also see data related to his block by just filling in the name of his/her district and block.
Registration of Deed
The property registration deed is the final agreement signed between two parties. As soon as the property is registered in the name of the buyer, the buyer becomes the legal owner of the property. This agreement is also termed as a purchase/land deed which needs to be registered with the government. In addition, the e -appointment for registering this deed can be done on the same website. It is compulsory to register the deed through e-payment if the stamp duty payable on the deed exceeds Rs. 10000/- or registration fee payable is more than Rs. 5000/- or both.
The above registration process is integrated with the Income Tax Department so that PAN verification of the parties involved at the time of registering the deed is possible.
Read more for Bhoomi – Karnataka Land Records Online (RTC)
Online Mutation Application Procedure
Mutation is basically a process just to change the title/owner of the property from one person to another whenever a transfer of property takes place. Although, the procedure of the mutation can be initiated only when a property is registered. You can find mutation form is available on the Banglarbhumi web portal. Follow the given steps to apply for an online mutation:
- All you need to fill the necessary information correctly to avoid rejection of the application.
2. As soon as the form is submitted, an application reference number will be generated. Now, this application number can be used by the user to check the status of the application.
3. You can pay the fee via the “Online application Menu” by clicking on the “Fees payment” option.
4. You will be required to fill the request type, application number and proceed to select the desired payment option.
5. If you will pay the fees via the “Online mode” then the mutation case number will be registered immediately.
6. If you pay the fees by selecting the “Counter payment” option (offline) then the user can verify the status of his payment and registration through the “Application-GRN Search” from the”Online Application” option.
Fees Payment method
When the registration is done, you have to pay the fee from the online application menu and click on the Fees Payment option. After that fill up the request type, application number and submit “Next” for payment options.
- When the fees paid through “online mode” then the mutation case number will be registered immediately.
- When the fees paid through the “Counter payment” option of GRIPS then you can verify your payment and register your case through application-GRN search from online application option.
How to make Online request for a certified copy of plot information/ Record Of Right (ROR)/ Plot Map
People from West Bengal can apply for the certified copies of plot information/ROR/Plot map by following these simple steps:
- Go to http://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- You will find ROR Request/Plot Info Request/Plot map Request/Request GRN search/ Application/Receipt Reprint under “Service delivery option” in the menu bar.
- Select the required option it will redirect you to a new page where you will be required to fill up the asked details. In addition, an automated calculation of fee is done by clicking on “calculate fee”.
- The payment has to be made through the online mode.
By following the given steps, a user can get information about the property/land records:
- Go to the homepage of the Banglarbhumi website and select “Know your Property” under the citizen service option.
2. Now, enter the district, block, and mouza (village) details
3. Then search for the required information either by using the “Khatian number” or plot number.
4. As soon as the appropriate number is submitted and are matched with the records, the user will get the required details.
For the information regarding RERA registration, RERA application procedure, you can visit our website: LegalRaasta and follow our blog. Our experts will help you to register a company in India and deal with day to day issues of your company. Give us a call at 8750008585 and feel free to send your query on Email: [email protected]