How to apply for Inventory Financing
Advantages of Inventory Financing
- Allows you to weight inventory.
- Allows your business to acquire inventory.
- Easier to get than traditional financing.
- Line can have increment as your company grows.
Documents Required for Inventory Financing
VOIDED BUSINESS CHECK
PERSONAL TAX RETURNS
COMPANY REGISTRATION INFORMATION
PROFIT & LOSS STATEMENT
COPY OF INVOICES OF THE INVENTORY
Frequently asked questions
- The seller consents to hand-out a security relevance in its receivables and inventory to the lender as collateral for the objective of securing the loan. In most examples, the lender will need personal guarantees from the seller company’s owners.
- Most of the asset-based lenders who lend to borrower depend upon the credit insurance. Credit insurance is in comparison inexpensive and is handed out to reputable sellers by insurance companies to contribute coverage for the receivables.
As featured in
What the press is saying about us
What our clients are saying?
1000+ Happy customers trust LegalRaasta Services
Best customer service!!
I had to just fill 1-one at LegalRaasta. They automatically searched across 50+ partner banks and NBFCs and gave the best deal to me. They saved me a lot of effort and cost.
COO, CaterWow Pvt. Ltd
Great Service & Speed!!
I had taken loan for the first time online. Instant assistance and patience from team LegalRaasta helped me apply and get loan easily. Will definitely recommend LegalRaasta.
Founder, Shiksha Learning Academy
Lean and Simple Process!!
I am very satisfied with the services and business relation with LegalRaasta. It was easy and simple to get any information regarding loan from them.