To obtain IEC registration, the following documents are required:
- A copy of PAN Card;
- Proof of address of business and constitution of the business [Partnership deed, Incorporation Certificate,etc.,]; and
- A letter from the banker is required for IEC code in India.
- Covering Letter on your company’s letter head for issue of new IEC Code Number.
- Two copies of the application in prescribed format (Aayaat Niryaat Form ANF 2A)
- Two copies of passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by the Banker of the applicant.
- Self-addressed envelope with postal stamp worth Rs.25/- for delivery of IEC certificate by registered post or Challan/DD of Rs.100/- for delivery by speed post.