Learn from our Videos and Blogs
What our Customers say?
I have used multiple offline & online CAs/ Lawyers. LegalRaasta clearly provided the best service and fast.
CEO, CaterWow Pvt. Ltd.
Their team helped me protect my brand with trademark registration. The service was swift and delivered at half the cost.
I will highly recommend LegalRaasta for startups given its quality support and speed. And all this comes at a economical price.
Founder, Shiksha Learning Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
• You will get a temporary reference number on your number and OTP verification.
• After that need to fill PART-B of Form GST REG-01.
• A confirmation will be generated in Form GST REG-02
• In case of any information is pending from your side. It will be required from you by suggesting you in Form GST REG-03. for this, you may be required to visit the office and define or give the documents within 7 working days in Form GST REG-04.
• The office may also decline your application if they find any mistakes. You will be up-to-date about this in Form GST REG-05.
• At last, a certificate of registration in Finally, a certificate of registration will be allotted to you by the department after verification and approval in Form GST REG-06.
• Step 1: Trademark Search
• Step 2: Create a trademark application
• Step 3: Trademark application submission
• Step 4: Trademark registration
• Step 5: Hearing before Registrar
1. Visit the LegalRaasta website.
2. Fill the form mentioned with relevant details.
3. Submit your documents by Email.
4. The documents will be checked and doubts will be resolved within 2 working days.
5. The applicant will get the certificate in 7-10 working days.
• Copy of PAN card firm/company
• Copy of property papers (if owned property)
• Copy of rent agreement (If rented property)
• Landlord NOC
• Canceled cheque of firm
• Electricity/water bill (business place)
• Telephone bill in the same name
• Copy of tax returns (in case of proprietorship)
• Certificate of incorporation (in case of a company)
• Bank statement of firm/Company
• AOA and MOA (In case of a company)
• 1 letterhead of the company (in case of a company)
Below 20 Bills – Rs.5000 Per Year , Rs.500 Per Month
20-50 Bills – Rs. 7000 Per Year, Rs.700 Per Month
50-100 Bills – Rs.10000 per Year, Rs.1000 Per Month
For more information contact our expert team on 8750008585.