FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many people are required to start One Person Company?
-At least one nominee is required to start an OPC who can act as shareholder as well as director.
2. Who can become a member in One Person Company?
-Any individual/organization can become the member of One person company including foreigners/NRI’s.
3. For incorporation of One Person Company do I have to be present in person?
– The entire procedure is 100% online and you don’t have to be present at our office or any other office for incorporation. A scanned copy of documents has to be sent via mail.
4. Are there any other payments to be made for incorporation certificate in addition to fee paid at the time of registration?
-There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges.
5. How much money do I need to invest upfront to start the business?
-You need to have a bank account with a minimum balance. This could be as little as Rs. 5000. You don’t need to invest any more capital to start the business.
6. Should I incorporate a Private Limited Co. Instead?
-A lot of people considering an OPC registration go with the private limited company structure because it is mandatory to convert an OPC to a private or public limited company if turnover is over Rs. 2 crore or paid up capital is over 50 Lakhs.