FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is it necessary to have 2 directors for Section 8 Company Registration?
– Yes, you need a minimum of two directors for a section 8 company registration.
2. Who can become a member in Section 8 Company?
– Any individual/organization can become the member of Section 8 Company including foreigners/NRI’s.
3. For incorporation of Section 8 Company, do I have to be present in person?
– The entire procedure is 100% online and you don’t have to be present at our office or any other office for incorporation. A scanned copy of documents has to be sent via mail..
4. Are there any other payments to be made for incorporation certificate in addition to fee paid at the time of registration?
-There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges.
5. Time taken by LegalRaasta.com in forming a Section 8 Company?
– LegalRaasta.com can incorporate a section 8 Company in less than 20 days. The time taken also depends on relevant documents provided by the applicant and speed of approvals from government. To ensure speedy registration, please pick a unique name for the proposed Company and make sure you have all the required documents prior to starting the registration process.