FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the requirements to be a Partner in a Partnership Firm?
– The Partner must be an Indian citizen and a Resident of India.
2. How much money do I need to invest upfront to start the business?
– There is no limit on the minimum capital for Partnership Registration. Therefore, a Partnership can be started with any amount of minimum capital.
3. Can I convert my Partnership into an LLP or Private Limited Company?
-Yes, you can, but this is a very time consuming and expensive procedure. It may be better to close the partnership altogether and then start afresh as an LLP or Private Limited Company.
4. What is the life span of the partnership?
– The life span of the company is not dependent on or related to the life of any particular person(s) or individual(s). It could go on indefinitely until it accomplishes its objective, merges with another such company, or goes bankrupt.
5. In which cities does LegalRaasta provide partnership registration?
– LegalRaasta provides partnership deed services across India in all cities. We have done partnership registration in Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur and other Indian cities.
6. Why should I choose LegalRaasta for partnership registration?
– Legalraasta.com is one of the best online service portals to help register partnerships in India. We have 10 years of experience in application of partnership registration. LegalRaasta has 30+ regional offices in India and expand its network in India with 2000+ customers for partnership.