Producer Company Registration
Ideal for people engaged in primary production
Rs. 55,999 only(All Inclusive)
SAVE 40% COST!!!
(Takes 20-30 days)
Produces Company Registration
Producer Company means a corporate body having objects or activities as specified under the Act. It consists of a group of people involved in the production of primary produce or having one or more objectives relating to primary produce. In a producer company, you can appoint agriculturist members and accept deposits in the form of RD/FD and provide them maturity as well as distribute loans to your farmer members and charge interest from them. Producer Company Registration is done through Legalraasta.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure for Company Registration
Documents Required for Producer Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of all directors
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
Conditions for Incorporation
- Ten or more individuals,each of them being a producer
- Two or More Producer institutions
- Combination of ten or more individuals and producer institution
- Minimum 5 Directors
- Minimum Rs.5 Lacs Paid up Capital