Producer Company Registration
Ideal for people engaged in primary production
Starting At Rs. 55,999 only(All-Inclusive)
(Takes 20-30 days)
Procedure for Company Registration
Complete our Simple Form
You are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Obtain DSC and DPIN from us
We will provide you with DSC and DPIN. To proceed further, you need to give your approval.
Verification and Name Approval
For further procedures, details provided by you will be verified by our experts.
We will create all your required documents and applications and file them with ROC.
Your work is completed
Once your company is incorporated, we shall send you all the documents and DSCs.
Produces Company Registration
Producer Company means a corporate body having objects or activities as specified under the Act. It consists of a group of people involved in the production of primary produce or having one or more objectives relating to primary produce. In a producer company, you can appoint agriculturist members and accept deposits in the form of RD/FD and provide them maturity as well as distribute loans to your farmer members and charge interest from them. Producer Company Registration is done through Legalraasta.
Documents Required for Producer Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of all directors
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
What is Included In Our Package?
DIN for all Directors
Digital Signature For all Directors
Name search & approval
Company PAN Card
Conditions for Incorporation
- Ten or more individuals, each of them being a producer
- Two or More Producer institutions
- Combination of ten or more individuals and producer institution