Indian Subsidiary Registration
Ideal for Foreign Entities interested in investing in India
Starting At Rs. 45,999 only (All-Inclusive)
(Takes < 30 days)
Indian Subsidiary registration
Procedure for Indian Subsidiary Registration
Indian Subsidiary registration
Complete our Simple Form
You are required to fill the details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Obtain DSC and DIN from us
We will provide you with DSC and DIN. To proceed further, you need to give your approval.
MOA and AOA Filing for you
For further procedures, details provided by you will be verified by our experts.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
Your work is completed
Once your company is incorporated, we send you all the documents through courier.
What is the Indian Subsidiary registration?
The Indian subsidiary Company is the company whose interests are command and controlled by another organization. The preference share capital and the paid-up equity share capital of the Subsidiary company can be utilized to determine the holding organizations, subsidiary company relationship between two organizations. It can either be possessed or claimed to some degree by another organization. It should be noted that the organization that claims the subsidiary is known as a parent company or a holding company. Although, a holding company does somewhat differ from a parent company.
Plus, an organization possessed 100% by another company is said to be a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of the organization who had made 100% investment in it. Along these lines, Hurry up! Apply for Indian Subsidiary Registration through LegalRaasta and appreciate the advantages.
Features of Indian Subsidiary Companies
- No demand for previous approval for the repatriation dividend.
- Debt, Equity, and Internal accruals are accessible financing mechanisms.
- Indian Transfer pricing guideline is applicable to the Indian subsidiary Company
- It is treated as an Indian organization for all other applicable laws and the reason for income tax.
- It is taxed at a lower pace of 30% in contrast to a foreign organization whereas a foreign company is assessable at 40%.
- The dividend distribution tax (DDT) is exposed to 16.995%.
Documents Required For Company Registration
All Directors and Shareholders
- Utility bills (any)
- A copy of a rent agreement with NOC from an owner.
For Proposed Registered Office (Residential or commercial)
- Passport of foreign directors
- Incorporation certificate issued by the foreign government
- For opening a subsidiary company in India, a resolution from LLC/INC
- A copy of Voter’s ID/Driving license/Passport & PAN Card of Indian director.
- Photograph of all directors and shareholders. (Passport-sized)
What is Included In Our Package?
Drafting of MOA/AOA
DSC and DIN
Advantages of Indian Subsidiary registration
- Limited Liability: The liability of Directors and members of the private limited company is constrained to their offers. This implies the organizations experience any misfortune and appearances budgetary trouble due to essential business activity, the individual resources of shareholders/Members/Directors won’t be in danger of being seized by banks, creditors, and government.
- Continuity of Existence: Mostly, the life of the business doesn’t influence by the status of investors, and even after the death of the investor/shareholder the private limited company keeps on existing.
- Brand Value: The brand value of an organization will get expanded because employees feel secure in joining the private limited company, the vendor feels safe in offering credit, the investor feels safe in investing, the client feels trust and confidence in a brand in buying organization product or services in light of the sound corporate structure. Numerous new businesses start with zero income and quickly reach a multibillion-dollar organization in an organization in only a couple of years in light of the high brand value of the organization.
- Scope of expansion: The extent of extension is higher in light of the fact that it is anything but difficult to raise capital from a venture capitalist, financial institutions, angel investor, and the upsides of limited liability, the Private limited offer more transparency in the organization.
- Foreign Direct Investment in India: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is 100% permitted in a few business activities/industries with no earlier endorsement. Yet, FDI is not permitted in Proprietorship or Partnership; LLP requires prior Government approval.
Minimum Requirements for Indian Subsidiary Registration ?
Minimum 2 Shareholders
Minimum Capital of Rs. 1 lakh
DIN for all Directors
Parent company must hold 50% of total equity capital.
Annual Compliances of Indian Subsidiary Company
All Indian Subsidiary companies are expected to comply with the Companies Act, the Income Tax Act, FEMA rules, and transfer pricing guidelines. Time to time, they are prone to file an income tax return with the income tax department, annual return with the registrar of companies (ROC), and other required filings with the reserve bank of India or securities and exchange board of India, and so on. However, the prerequisite is based on the kind of industry, turnover, and the number of representatives.