• To file for the GST return, one has to first visit our website: www.legalraasta.com
• Then, click on the ‘tax’ tab, and under the GST column, click on the GST return button.
• After this, you have to feed in your name, email id, and mobile number.
• Here, a user has multiple options to go through according to one’s needs and budget. You can select for a free trial of 2 months to get the overall working of our software ‘Taxraahi’.
• If you already have an account, you can log in or create a new account.
• Then, click on add company, where you need to feed in GSTN, GSTN password, GSTIN, Date of GST registration, select your type of entity, and some other basic details.
• The next step would be to upload the data about your sale & purchases and select the type of file you have accounts in. It could be tally, excel, or busy.
• Match in your data and click on the Save button.
Finally you can save the data on our portal. You can either use OTP (one-time password) or captcha