FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many Persons are required to incorporate a public limited company?
– A Public Limited Company must have a minimum of three Directors and seven shareholders.
2. What are the requirements to be a Director?
– The director needs to be atleast 18 years of age. Any individual can become the member of the Public limited company including foreigners/NRI’s.
3. Do I have to be present in person to incorporate a Public Limited Company?
– No, you do not have to be present at our office or appear at any office for the registration of a Public Limited Company. All the documents can be scanned and sent through email to our office. Some documents will also have to be couriered to our office.
4. Once I pay for the incorporation, is there any other payment before I get the Incorporation Certificate?
– There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges.
5. What are the Statutory Compliances Required for a Limited Company?
– A limited company must hold a Board Meeting at least once in every 3 months. In addition to the Board Meetings, an Annual General Meeting must be conducted by the Limited Company, at least once every year.
6. Can NRIs/Foreign Nationals be a Director in Public Limited Company?
– Yes, a NRI or Foreign National can be a Director in a Public Limited Company after obtaining Director Identification Number. However, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.