Conduct a patent search within 7 day
Rs. 5,999 Onwards
SAVE 40% COST!!!
A patent gives its owner the right to prevent others from making, using, importing or selling the invention without approval. Before such a right is granted, there obviously is a rigorous check on whether the process or product is inventive (i.e. isn’t obvious), novel (hasn’t been anticipated in any published document) and industrially applicable (possesses utility). It involves a search of the database of the intellectual property regulator of India to check whether there exists an object or invention that is the same as or similar to applicant’s invention. This is also known as a prior art search.
A patent registration helps you to get a patent of an itellectual property right to an invention carried out by an individual or firm. IP department has been initiated by Indian government to grant you the full right to register your invention under patent (but only if it is unique). In return the inventor must produce all the proofs related to the invention as asked by the government. It also ensures that owner gets more preference over other person for your particular invention. In India, Patent is being governed by the Patent Act 1970 & Patent Rules 1972.
Patent does not long for a lifetime. If you file a patent now then after a period of 20 years it falls under the public domain. The invention can be anything such as process, art, method to manufacture, particular apparatus, machine, computer software, technical application, chemicals or drugs. Online Patent Registration or online patent filing in India can be done through Legalraasta which act as patent agent in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai & all other Indian cities.
Why finding a patent?
- To discover the prior art that is relevant to the determination of whether the claimed invention is lacking in novelty or an innovative step.
- To find prior art if there is anything already registered or under the process of registration that could also include documents outlining the state of the art or material which the applicant would be interested in.
What is included in our Package.
Procedure of Patent Application
Step 1- Fill Patent application form
All you need to do is complete our simple form and provide your basic information which will be required while filing for patent registration to get a patent.
Step 2- Conduct Patent Search (1 working day)
After receiving all the documents from your side, we will conduct a patentability search for you.
Step 3-Patent Application (3 working days)
On basis of your basic information and documents, we will draft your Patent application.
Step 4- Patent Submission (2 working days)
After the final review, we will file the Patent application with Indian Patent office.
Step 5- Your Work is completed
After submitting all the documents and Patent application, we will mail you the acknowledgement regarding same.
Advantages of patent research
- It highlights the amount of competition.
- It confirms that the idea of your invention has already been patented or not.
- It contributes to finding out what part of your invention shall make the most for patentability.
- It gives you the exclusive right to stop others from copying, manufacturing, selling or importing your invention without your permission.