Sole Proprietorship Registration
Ideal for small traders and merchants
Rs. 2,359 (Onwards)
SAVE 40% COST!!!
(Takes 3-6 days)
A Sole proprietorship is a business which is owned, managed and controlled by a single person. It is one of the most common form of business in India, utilized by small businesses operating in the unorganized sectors.
Proprietorship is recognized by other registrations, such as a service or sales tax registration. It has too many shortcomings, such as unlimited liability of proprietor, and it does not have continuous existence. For these reasons it is considered by small merchants and traders as a business structure. Sole Proprietorship Registration is done through Legalraasta.
Choose proprietorship because
- A sole Proprietorship is cheaper as compared to OPC.
- A proprietorship with income of less than Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum is not required to pay income tax.
- Easy to establish with less formalities.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure for Company Registration
Documents Required for Proprietorship Registration
- PAN Card copy of proprietor
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/Voter identity card
Why Proprietorship Registration?
- Easy to Start
- Minimal Compliances
- Audit not required