1. Is it necessary to have 2 directors in a Private Limited Company Registration?
Yes, you need a minimum of two Directors for a private limited company. If you are the sole owner, you can register as a One Person Company.
2. Who can be a member of a Private Limited Company?
Any individual/organization can become the member of the private limited company including foreigners/NRI.
3. For Conversion of Proprietorship into private limited company do I have to be present in person?
The entire procedure is 100% online and you don’t have to be present at our office or any other office for closure of proprietorship & incorporation of private limited. A scanned copy of documents has to be sent via mail.
4. Are there any other payments to be made for incorporation certificate of private limited in addition to the fee paid at the time of conversion?
There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges
5. What is the time taken by LegalRaasta.com in conversion of Proprietorship into Private Limited Company?
LegalRaasta.com can convert proprietorship into private limited company typically in 14-20 days. The time taken also depends on relevant documents provided by the applicant and speed of approvals from government. To ensure speedy registration, please pick a unique name for the proposed Company and make sure you have all the required documents ready, prior to starting the registration process.
6. Can NRIs/Foreign Nationals become a Director in Private Limited Company?
Yes, an NRI or Foreign National can become a Director in a Private Limited Company on acquiring DIN. However, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.