Private Limited Company Registration
Ideal for start-ups going for funding & growing business
Starting At Rs. 6,999
SAVE 60% COST..!!!
(Takes 10-20 days)
What is Private limited company?
Private Limited Company registration is the most popular legal structure option for businesses in India. A private limited company can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of fifty members. The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to creditors. In a case of default, banks/creditors can only sell company’s assets but not personal assets of directors. If you want to start a company in India then make sure your company is registered as Company Registration should be your first priority. It is very important to register your company as a registered company have multiple advantages from easy to register to easy to dissolve.
Start-ups and growing companies prefer private limited company as it allows outside funding to be raised easily, limits the liabilities of its shareholders and enables them to offer employee stock options to pull in top talent.
Private Limited Company Registration can be done through Legalraasta(company registration agent) in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and other Indian cities. If you want to register your own company then you can totally rely legalraasta(company registration services provider). We will help you with company formation procedure and new company formations procedure. All the company registration information will be given to you by our experts.
Private Limited Company Benefits
- It is flexible and has limited liability
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Possibility to grow big and expand
What Is Included In Our Company Registration Package?
- DIN for 2 Directors
- DSC for 2 Directors
- Name search & approval
- ROC Fees & Pan card
- Free Accounting Software & GST filing
Procedure For Company Registration
Documents Required For Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Advantages Of Private Limited Company?
There are multiple reasons to choose private limited company :
- Preferred by banks, VCs & investors.
- Easy to allocate and redistribute shares to investors or other directors.
- Separate legal entity which limits your liability.
- Offers the flexibility of a partnership firm and the advantages of a Public Ltd Company.
- Easy to register, manage & run.
- Easy to dissolve or wind-up.
5 Steps For Company Registration
1. Application of DSC & DPIN :
First of all, the partners have to apply for Digital signature and DPIN. Digital signature is an online signature used for filing and DPIN refer to Directors PIN number issued by MCA. If the directors already have DSC and DPIN, then this step can be skipped.
2. Name approval :
You need to provide 3 different options for your company name to MCA of which one will be selected. Names provided should ideally be unique and suggestive of company business.
3. MOA & AOA submission :
Once name is approved, one needs to draft Memorandum of association and Articles of Associate. Both MOA and AOA are filed with the MCA with the subscription statement and
4. Get incorporation certificate :
It typically takes 15- 25 days to form a Private limited company and get the incorporation certificate. Incorporation certification is a proof that company has been created. It also includes your CIN number.
5. Apply for PAN, TAN and Bank account :
Then you need to apply for PAN and TAN. PAN and TAN are received in 7 working days. Post this, you can submit the Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with a bank to open your bank account.
Minimum Requirements For Company Registration
Minimum 2 Shareholders
Minimum 2 Directors are required
Minimum 1 Lac Share Capital
DPIN for all the Directors
Atleast one Designated partner should be an Indian Resident
Concerns Related To Private Limited Company
- Pvt. Ltd company requires few more ROC compliance translating into an additional cost of 5000 to 10000/annum.
- Minimum capital required is Rs.100,000
- Private limited company can have a maximum of 200 members.
Still, entrepreneurs prefer private limited for the ease in share transfer and potential for future growth.
Factors To Consider In Company Name Selection
The name of your company is very important. It is the first impression to your buyers, suppliers and stakeholders. It should, therefore, be relevant, suggestive and attractive. There are various factors that you should keep in mind while naming for your company.
Short & Simple
The name should be concise and not be too long. People should be able to pronounce it easily and they should be able to remember your company’s name the first time they hear or read it.
The name of your company should be related to your business. It should fit the company’s branding. For example, Infosys refers to information systems or IT technologies.
Name of your company should not be same or identical to an existing company or trademark. You can go to search.legalraasta.com to check if your company name is identical to others. You should ideally avoid plural version e.g., “Flipkart’s” or changing just letter Case, spacing or punctuation marks in an existing company name.
The name of your company should end with the suffix “Private Ltd” in a case of a Private limited company and “LLP” is a case of a limited liability partnership.
Should not be illegal / offensive
The name of your company should not be against law. It should not be abusive or against the customs and beliefs of any religion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Step 2: Application of DPIN
Step 3: Name approval
Step 4: Form SPICe
Step 5: e-MoA (INC-33) and e-AoA (INC-34)
Step 6: PAN and TAN application
ID proof and address proof
• Copy of PAN card of directors
• Passport size photograph of directors
• Copy of Aadhaar card/voter identity card of directors
Registered office proof
• A copy of rent agreement (in case of rented property)
• Electricity/water bill (in case of business place)
• In case of owned property, a copy of Property papers
• NOC by landlord
• At least 2 directors and 2 shareholders are required
• The members associated should be 2-200.
• Every director should have DPIN
• A copy of PAN card of the shareholders/Directors or Copy of passport (for NRIs only)
• Current account should be opened within 30 days of PAN registration
• Appoint a Statutory Auditor
• The paid-up capital should be deposited which was mentioned while registration
• Issue and allot shares
• Unlimited company
• A company limited by guarantee
He/she should be 18 years or older
He/she require a DIN (Director Identification Number)
• The company must appoint an auditor.
• The company should conduct at least one AGM (Annual General Meeting) and at least 4 board meetings (one in each quarter).
• An auditor must audit the books of the company
• Furthermore, a company shall fill the form AOC-4 and MGT-7 as a part of annual compliance within the specified time frame.
• There should be the annual filing of the ITR and registrar of the companies
|Business structure||Tax rate||Effective tax rate|
|Domestic company:||(Base rate)||(Base rate+ surcharge + CESS)|
|Not availing any exemptions or incentives||22%||25.17%|
|Manufacturing companies incorporated after 1st October 2019 and not availing any incentives or exemptions||15%||17.16%|
|Availing any incentives or exemptions||25%||25%+ surcharge + CESS (4%)|
|In any other case||30%||30%+ surcharge + CESS (4%)|
• This type of company has greater stability
• It protects the owner’s assets in the case of bankruptcy
• Attracts more clients
• It is easier to procure bank loans and investments from the investors
• It is very easy to sell a Private Limited Company, as there is very little documentation required and the cost involved.
• Only corporation tax is charged (which is usually lower than other forms of taxes)