The documents required for Private Limited Company registration is of extreme importance as a mistake in documents may result in the waste of efforts in the whole process. Private Limited Company under Company Act, 2013 offers flexibility in incorporating different types of companies with varying extent of liability according to the need and business requirement. Hence, a promoter can not only decide whether to form OPC, Public or LLP or Private but can also choose the type of Private Limited Company to be formed. There are some set of documents required for Private Limited Company registration in India. The whole procedure of Incorporating a company is managed by the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
Following are the documents required for Private Limited Company registration:
- Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number) for each director.
- Scanned Passport size photographs of directors.
- Scanned copy of Pan card of directors.
- Scanned copy of latest bank statement/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar card/voter I-card of directors.
- Directors’ email id and phone number.
- Specimen of Digital Signature of the Directors.
It is important that any one of the directors should self-attest these documents
- Proof of registered office address
1) Scanned copy of lease deed/rent agreement;
2)Scanned copy of electricity bill;
3) Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Property owner;
4) Scanned copy of PAN Card & Aadhar card of landlord.
1) Scanned copy of property papers;
2) Scanned copy of any utility bill;
3) Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC);
4) Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed.
These documents should not be older than 2 months.
In addition, the landlord of the registered office premises must provide a “No Objection Certificate” for holding the registered office in his/her premises and must submit his/her identity proof and address proof.
After getting your name approved from MCA, apply for the certificate of incorporation. The following three forms are required:
It is necessary to file INC-21 within 180 days of receiving a certificate of incorporation.
For any further help, you may contact us at LegalRaasta.