Eating House License
Online process. Save 30% cost
Starting At Rs. 14,999 +GST Onwards
Eating House application code in 7 days & license in 30-60 days
Eating House Registration
Eating House License Registration
Delhi Police Act requires a license to be obtained for operating an Eating House. An applicant has to apply for the Eating House License under the City/State Police Headquarters and the Police Commissioner, Licensing- that is the monitoring authority to grant this license. As per the order of delegation of Power issued by the Commissioner of Police, Delhi, the Addl. Commissioner of Police, Licensing, Delhi is the Registration Authority in relation to the registration of Eating Houses.
Eating House means :- “Any place to which the public are admitted, and where any kind of food or drink is supplied for consumption”. This license is provided by Licensing Police Commissioner of that city.
Eating House License Registration is done through LegalRaasta.
What is Included In Package?
Procedure for Eating House License Registration
Documents required to obtain Eating House License
- Application form
- Residence proof of the applicant
- Site Plan and postcard size photographs of Eating House
- Photocopy of valid NDMC/MCD/DCB/Airport Authority of India Trade license and fee receipt
- Document(s) to prove the legal occupancy of the place of Eating House and in case of tenancy, NOC from landlord
- An affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly attested by Notary Public
- Fire NOC, if seating capacity of the eating house is 50 or more
- Undertaking with regard to amusement activities
- Undertaking regarding installation of CCTV Cameras with 30 days recording facility
Steps for getting the Eating House license
One can file the Eating House License application directly with the government. The process is long and requires 30-60 days to get completed:
For initiating the process of obtaining license, firstly Applicant has to obtain user ID and Password by giving request letter in person with the details of the Eating House.
Step 2 :
All the information is to be filled precisely for respective application for Eating House License. All the required documents should be uploaded for the purpose. There are numerous grounds for rejection of an application. The licensing authority may ask for any other specific documents if required.
Step 3 :
On completion of the application, you are required to meet Addl. Commissioner of Police, Licensing, Delhi for scrutiny of your application and supporting documents.
Step 4 :
You will then need to follow-up with the government department for an update on your application. In case of rejection of your application for incomplete information or Mala fide application with misrepresented facts, the fees once paid will be forfeited by the government.
Step 5 :
The government department will take 45-60 working days to completely review your application and to grant Eating House License.
Else, you can hire LegalRaasta for getting the Eating House license for you. We get license issued in 98% of our cases and save our customers from all the government hassles.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Certificate of Registration is liable for cancellation by the Registering Authority for violation of any regulation or Directions issued by the Registering Authority after the holder of certificate of Registration has been afforded a reasonable opportunity of showing cause against such cancellation.
- If the operation of the Eating House has been closed due to any reason, the R.C. holder may submit a written request to the Registering Authority for cancellation of the R.C. by surrendering the same.