FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the meaning of Corporate Compliances?
– Compliance is generally defined as a complying of laws, rules and regulation of India.
2. Who is the Governing Law and Regulatory Authority of India under Company Laws?
– The Companies Act 2013 & Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
3. What is the importance of Corporate Compliance?
– Adhering to the law saves company form the penal provisions & prosecution.
4 Whether the Compliance with various laws rules & regulations of Companies Act 2013 are mandatory?
– All the Companies incorporated in India are mandatory to file various forms, returns and documents with the ROC.
5. What are the Compliances under Companies Act 2013?
– Annual Filing, Disclosure by Directors, Drafting of Annual return, Minutes, notices, various Certifications and updating the Statutory Register..