ITR 6 Form is applicable for those companies and business organizations who do not hold any income share from the religious or charitable trust. Any organization which does not claim any exemption under Section 11 can use this form to the E-file income tax return. Companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11 must furnish their income tax must in ITR 6 Form.
ITR 6 Form is applicable for those Companies who do not hold any income share from the religious or charitable trust. Any company which does not claim any exemption under Section 11 can use this form to the E-file income tax return.
Structure of ITR 6 Form
ITR 6 has been divided into two parts and 33 schedules:
- Part A: General information
- Part B: Outline of the total income and tax computation with respect to income chargeable to tax.
Modes to file ITR 6 Form
ITR 6 is necessary furnished electronically under digital signature to the Income Tax Department.
No Annexures needed
In this return form, while filing ITR-6 no document (including TDS certificate) should be attached. All such documents enclosed with this Return Form will be detached and returned to the person filing the return.It is necessary to match the taxes deducted/collected/paid by or on behalf of them with their Tax Credit Statement Form 26AS.
Guidelines For ITR 6 form
- If any schedule is not relevant/applicable to you, just strike it out and write —NA— across it
- Write NA against that item or particular which is not applicable to you,
- Write “Nil” across the nil figures.
- Kindly, put a “-” sign prior to any negative figure.
- All figures shall be rounded off to the nearest one rupee except figures for total income/loss and tax payable i.e it will be rounded off to the nearest multiple of ten.
The easiest way to file out your ITR 6 Form is to follow this order
- Part A- General on page 1
- Part B-TI and Part B-TTI
How to fill out the verification document?
Fill up the required information in the Verification document. Strike out whatever is not applicable. Please ensure that the verification has been signed before furnishing the return. Write the designation of the taxpayer.
Note – If any person making a wrong statement in the filing of the return or any schedules shall be liable to be prosecuted under section 277 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 and on conviction be punishable under that section with rigorous imprisonment and with fine.
For any help on ITR Filing feel free to consult the tax experts at LegalRaasta. You can file ITR yourself via our ITR software or get CA’s help on filing income tax return. You can also use the option of Business Return, Bulk Return or Revised Return Filing.