How to apply for Home Loan?
Advantages of Home Loan?
- Lower interest rates as its secured loan
- Helpful for all Home related expenses
- Greater Credit Eligibility
Minimum Requirements for Home Loan
₹ 50 Lakhs
TIME IN BUSINESS
Documents required for Personal Loans
PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE
COPY OF PROPERTY DOCUMENTS
LAST 3 YEARS BALANCE SHEET
LATEST OD/CC SANCTION LETTER
INCOME TAX RETURN OF LAST 3 YEARS
PROOF OF BUSINESS
PROFIT & LOSS STATEMENT
Frequently asked questions
- HL EMI is a defined amount you will pay for repayment of your loan monthly till the loan is completely paid.
- However, the EMI amounts stays the same, every month the part of interest keeps coming down and principal keeps on increasing, except when interest rate increases.
- HL tenure in India ranges from 5 years to maximum of 18 years. Longer the tenure, lower the EMI.
- Your income, savings, debt obligations are considered.
- Cost/value of the property against which you want loan are considered
- Your track record for other loans, credit cards repayments are considered
As featured in
What the press is saying about us
What our clients are saying?
1000+ Happy customers trust LegalRaasta Services
Best customer service!!
I had to just fill 1-one at LegalRaasta. They automatically searched across 50+ partner banks and NBFCs and gave the best deal to me. They saved me a lot of effort and cost.
COO, CaterWow Pvt. Ltd
Great Service & Speed!!
I had taken loan for the first time online. Instant assistance and patience from team LegalRaasta helped me apply and get loan easily. Will definitely recommend LegalRaasta.
Founder, Shiksha Learning Academy
Lean and Simple Process!!
I am very satisfied with the services and business relation with LegalRaasta. It was easy and simple to get any information regarding loan from them.