The pre-requisites for public company registration as follows:
- There shall be at least 7 members/shareholders in the public company. There is no upper limit for the maximum no. of the shareholder.
- Any natural, artificial person, LLP, OPC or any other registered public company can become a member of the company.
- There shall be at least 3 directors in the company.
- One of the directors must be resident of India i.e. in India not less than 182 in the previous calendar year.
Proposed director should have Director Identification Number (DIN) issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
The name of a Public Limited Company shall have suffix “Limited” at the end of the name. Company Name has three parts, i.e.,
- The Name’, – It must be unique and not identical or similar to registered trademark
- ‘Activity’ – It must signify the business.
- Limited’ – There should be suffix Limited at the end of the company name.
Proposed Company name shall be approved by the Registrar of Companies.
Registered Office Address
A temporary address is required at the time of registration of Company. It could be an address including an address of any of the Directors. After registration, the company has to file the permanent business address with documentary proof of address, ownership etc.
Objects of the company refer to proposed business activities. Objects provide the direction to the company. Company objects shall be legal and shall not misuse or harm the society. Identifying the major objects in particular line of business help in setting the goal. The name of the company shall also signify the main, prerequisite objects. A company can have multifaceted objects and may not describe a particular object.
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
All documents are filed online with Registrar of Companies. Digital Signature Certificate is the ultimate way to verify the authenticity of the document. Hence, Digital Signature Certificate of the Director shall be used for to verify the authenticity of the document. Our team at LegalRaasta can help you Register your DSC in one day at just Rs. 1099/- all inclusive.
Services of professionals such as Chartered Account, Company Secretary, and Cost Accountant are required to make necessary Certifications and declarations for incorporation of a Public Limited Company.
Our team at LegalRaasta can help you Register Public Company at a reasonable price of 35,899/- all inclusive.