Public Limited Company Registration
Ideal for those Raising capital from Public
Starting At Rs. 24,999 All inclusive+GST
SAVE 35% COST..!!!
(Takes < 30 days)
Procedure For Public Limited Registration
Complete our Simple Form Online
You are required to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Obtain DSC and DIN. from us
After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DIN.
Verification and Name Approval
Details provided by you will be verified and we will apply for name approval.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
What is Public Limited Registration ?
Public Limited Companies are companies whose shares are traded in stock market or issues fixed deposits. For Public Limited Company Registration, the company must have minimum 3 Directors, 7 Shareholders and Maximum 50 Directors and need Rs 5 Lakhs of Paid up Capital. A Public limited company have all the advantages of Private Limited Company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding and more transparency. Public Limited Registration is done through Legalraasta.
Choose Public Limited because
- More preference is given to public limited company in giving loan.
- By following compliance public limited company can list its shares on stock exchange.
- Shareholders can transfer their Shares with great ease.
- Limits the liabilities of its partners.
Documents Required For Public Limited Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
What is Included In Our Public Company Registration Package?
- DPIN for 3 Directors
- Digital Signature For 3 Directors
- Name search & approval
- ROC registration Fees
- Company Pan Card