An onshore company is a business configuration that is formed and managed within the jurisdiction of the company. There are many perks of having the onshore company which includes favorable regulation, taxation policies for companies operating outside of the jurisdiction, broad networks of tax treaties, developed business, banking and supporting sectors, etc. Registration of the onshore company in U.A.E. is crucial and beneficial. Generally, owners manage their business by sitting at their native place, but with the Onshore company, one can easily have the working office and can manage them efficiently.
Steps to be taken before Registration of the Onshore Company in Dubai:
- Select the company name
- Define the activity of the company
- Select the optimal free trade zone according to the requirements
- Check with the free zone authority, to verify the licensing prerequisites
- In the case of regular collect all the forms and documents and starts with the company registration
- Check the other requirements such as office space and sign the respective rent contract
- Open PO Box
- Review the requirements of share capital, open bank account, pay share capital, and get share capital payment confirmation.
- Get to the final stage of the company registration
- Apply and get the company establishment card, immigration card and other documents
- Proceed with your residency visa along with the visa for your family and, if required, for employees.