Breach of Contract Notice
Fill in simple questions to auto-generate your Notice of Breach of Contract format online
Drafted by professional lawyers
Notice of Breach of Contract
A notice of Breach of Contract is a legal document which specifies the breach of contract between the two parties. It is used to inform a party that it is in a breach of contract with the other. A contract breach usually takes one of the three forms:
Failure to perform as promised.
Making it impossible for the other party to perform.
An indication that the party does not intend to perform as promised.
Procedure for Notice of Breach of Contract?
Instructions for Notice of Breach of Contract
- Provide the names of both the parties and of the agreement itself.
- Enter the ‘ Effective Date’ of the agreement, if any. If there is no ‘ Effective Date’ listed, enter the date on which the last party signed.
- Explain clearly how the other party breached the agreement. Include references to the breached provisions, quote the language of those sections, and describe hoe the actions of the other party created the violation.
- Be thorough, keep the language professional and direct.
- Enter a deadline by which the other party must remedy its breach.
Featured of Notice of Breach of Contract
- It helps in avoiding chaos and solves the dispute without any misunderstanding. It is effective and saves time too.