FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who are the Agent and the Principal?
– The Company is the ‘Principal’ and the person who is being appointed is called the ‘Agent’.
2. What are the Contents of the Agent Agreement?
– The Agent Agreement contains various clauses including: Terms of Agency, Commission, Duties and Responsibilities of the Agents and the Principal, Termination, Compensation and Indemnity,etc.
3. What do the duties of an Agent entail?
– The duties of the Agent include the following:
Act with diligence, Devoting reasonable time and effort to fulfill the duties described herein;
Maintain reasonable technical and practical knowledge with regard to the products;
Reasonably assist the Company with regard to any and all collection matters as requested by the Company, etc