FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will the change of name of the company create any new entity?
– No, change in the company name will not create any new entity.
2. What should be the name of the company?
– Name of the company must be according to the Companies Incorporation Rules 2014.
3. When will the name of the Company be effective?
– Name of the Company will be effective from the date of issue of Certificate.
4. Is the approval of Central Government required for name change?
– CG approval is required when there is an addition and deletion of the word “Private”.
5 When should the ROC be intimated after the name change of the company?
– ROC must be intimated within 30 days of passing the resolutions in the general meeting.