We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
FORM INC-20A has come into force wherein after rule 23, under which“Rule
23A has been inserted” stating that the declaration to obtain a certificate of commencement of
business is required to be filed in Form INC- 20A.
Those companies who have been incorporated after the commencement of the Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018, i.e 02-11-2018, and having a share capital shall not commence any business or exercise any borrowing powers unless-
FORM INC-20A must be filed with the Registrar by the director within 180 days of commencing business, certifying that all subscribers to the memorandum have paid the value of the shares he agrees to take at the time of the declaration. Verification of the company's registered office must also be filed with the Registrar.
1. Logging onto the MCA site first and filling out the online form is the first step. You can also download the form and submit it to the registered office.
2. You must complete Form INC-20A to fulfill the requirements for declaring the start of business.
3. After providing the form with the necessary information, you must attach the necessary supporting documentation.
4. Complete the Declaration form and DIN Certification to let the country know which expert certified your form.
5. The Digital Signature Certificate for the certifying professional and the DSE of the director must then be included.
6. Next, review the full form before selecting the Pre scrutiny option.
7. After submitting the form and paying the costs, you will receive an SRN.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.