DPCC License Registration
Apply for DPCC License today with Legal Raasta and enjoy the perks
Register online for DPCC License Registration @ Rs. 10,000/-
It will take 30-35 working days to get it done.
DPCC Licence Registration
DPCC means Delhi Pollution Control Committee. It is a self-governing body founded in1991, by the Delhi Government under the guidance of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB). The CPCB has approved all its rules and function to DPCC.
The DPCC essentially issues a License called DPCC License this means no objection certificate just to assure that the proposed/existing business entity being set up will not cause any harm to the environment or society. For a change and improvement in the production process or setting up in industries, a provision has been made that the entrepreneur must get the “NOC” from the board first.
If you are seeking a reliable company who can do the formalities on behalf of your establishment so here is the right choice for you. At LegalRaasta, the expert’s team will draft and apply with the Pollution Control Board and our Consultant will follow-up with the Pollution Control Board.
Objectives and Function of DPCC
- Sustainable Development: It is a wide concept that balances the necessity for economic growth with environmental security and social equality.
- Prevention of natural resources from industries.
- Pollution can be decreased by awareness such as by influencing the general public to use CFL, Paper Bags, public transport and not to use plastic bags or firecrackers.
- Compliance: DPCC laid down some guidelines for industries and Healthcare establish to reduce environment pollutant in Delhi as per Master Plan Delhi 2021.
- Give suggestions to the Delhi Goverment on any subject relating tp preserve and control of water and air pollution along with a change in the quality of air.
- Arrange the consumer awareness programmes on the prevention and limitation of air and water pollution by mass media.
- Collect, Compile and Prepare industrial and statistical data linked to air and water pollution.
- To help on the development of advanced technology for the treatment of trade effluent and control equipment.
- Issuance of consent certificates to industries falling in different categories such as red, orange, green and white.
Procedure for Obtaining DPCC License
What Is Included In Our Package?
Who needs the DPCC Licence?
- Manufacturing Entities.
- Health care Establishment.
- E-waste Management entities.
- Solid waste Management entities.
- Hazardous Waste Management entities.
- Battery Waste Management Entities
Commencing a company, factory, hotel, clinic, plaza etc in Delhi will need many registrations and DPCC Licence Registration is one of them.
Documents required for DPCC Registration
Following are the documents that are required at the time of obtaining DPCC certificate:
Certificate of CA
Location Plan/ Site Plan of the Business Entity.
Documents of Land such as Registration deed/ Rent deed/ Jamabandi/ lease deed indicating the details of the property
Partnership Deed/Resolution of Board of Director/ Memorandum of Article of Association /Proprietorship certificate
Municipality/Local Body Water Connection Certificate.
DPCC- Consent to Establish(CTE) and Consent to Operate(CTO)
COE has to be taken by industry from the State Pollution Control Board following the Water Act, 1974 and the Air Act, 1981, before starting the construction activities on site.
A CTO has to be taken by industry from the State Pollution Control Board following the Air Act, 1981 and the Water Act, 1974, before to commencement of its production activities.
DPCC issues the CTE to industrial plants before its establishment and COE before the industry begins its work. In complete, there are about 637 industries in Delhi which are classified further for better prevention of pollution.
White category industries do not need a consent certificate. Because of its non-polluting nature, they just need an undertaking. They can submit the undertaking online and transfer a hard copy of the undertaking along with other documents to DPCC.
All the industries falling under the green, orange, and red category have to apply for and COE. The validity period for CTE varies from 1 -7 years. Additionally, the COE for the red and orange category is 5 years and 10 years for green category industries.
Which entities are expected to obtain COE and CTO?
Any entity that is included in activities that can lead to the production of industrial or commercial waste must get CEO and CTO, by applying with the State Pollution Control Committee in Form I.
Procedure for Getting CEO/CTO
- All major documents must be gathered
- Once the documents have been checked by the experts, they are presented with the State Pollution Control Board along with the directed fee.
- Submission of monitoring reports i.e. is of Air, water or noise
- Submission of other significant reports, as demanded by the Board.
- Application for Increase invalidity of COE for Red, Green and Orange Category
- DPCC has declared that the application shall be conducted by 50% of NOC Fee year as per the entire project cost
- In case the NOC was not granted online, you are asked to submit a copy of NOC granted, Feasibility Report and proof of Project Report presented at the time of getting No Objection Certificate.
Upon satisfaction of above-mentioned steps, the CEO is assigned by the Board. Following, a similar procedure for obtaining the CTO.
Request letter addressing the reason for the non-completion of the project in determined time along with the status of installation of pollution control devices or plant and machinery.
DPCC Fee Structure
Fee for NOC differs depending on the entire project cost, business category and other monitoring elements of the proposed/existing business entity.
How to appeal for Delhi Pollution Control Committee Consent/NOC?
- Connect to Team LegalRaasta
- Fill-up ur requirement form on our portal
- We would assemble all your documents and file them straight Online & Offline with Delhi State Pollution Control Office
- You will get your completed Pollution Control Consent to Established/Operate registration certificate by e-mail and courier.
Following are the basic guidelines set by the Delhi pollution control committee:
Any category of industries, which are permissible in the mixed land use areas or zones as per by-laws of the notified Master Plan, only those industries will be eligible for the grant of Pollution Control No Objection certificate through Delhi Pollution Control Committee.
No proposed industry of any category shall be allowed in the approved residential area of any town/city of Delhi. Beside this, No red/orange category of industry shall be given consent to establish by state pollution control board within the Municipal Corporation limits except in the designated industrial area/zone.
All Orange/red/green category of industries that shall be established in the areas/zone other than designated/approved areas like industrial area, industrial focus point, approved industrial park, industrial estate, industrial zone of the statutory or non-statutory master plans will be allowed to set up at a distance of 100 meters outside the Municipal Council limits, designated residential area, phirni of village, residential area comprising of 15 pucca houses by the Competent Authority of the state. In these cases, a certificate of its location from the nearest village Lal lakir/ phirni/Municipal corporation limits form the Revenue Authorities such as Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner or the Sub-Divisional Magistrate will be required for grant of consent to establish (NOC)/Authorization by the state pollution control Board.
Frequently Asked Questions
The COE will be given once the officials from the SPCB physically examine the site and evaluate the industry’s environmental management system.
The moment all the important compliances have been done, the industry will be given the CTO.
The COE shall be given once the officials from the SPCB examine the site and evaluate the industry’s environmental management system.
1. Run for environment protection
2. It controls and measures the problems and effects linked to the practices for sustaining in Delhi
3. It keeps the quality of air
4. It also directed the Delhi government on any topics concerning prevention and control of water and air pollution and increase of quality of air.
White Category: Pollution index score is up to 20.
Green Category: Pollution index score is between 20-40.
Orange Category: Pollution index score is between 41-59.
Red Category: Pollution index score is above 60.
1. Copper metal parts, copperware and utensils
2. Manufacturing of Corn Caps and Metallic Bush
3. Assembling of lifts, steel chains, sluice gates and gears, air coolers/conditioners, domestic electrical appliances
4. Agriculture equipment and tools of repair
5. Button clips and hooks
6. Bio-Gas, Bio-Mechanisation or Bio-CNG Bottling
7. Contact Lens
9. Bio-Fertilizer and Bio-Pesticides
10. Packaging of Tea
11. Malleable pipe fittings
12. Computer designing and data processing
13. Cotton and woollen hosiers fabricating
14. Glasswork and its moulding
15. Sanitary Napkin
1. Polishing on Metal
2. Distilled Water
3. Rice Mills
4. Chilly Powder the Grinding Activity
5. Furniture wooden and steel
6. Manufacturing of Soaps
7. Household/kitchen appliances assembling
8. Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Medicines
9. Food and Fruit Processing Industry
10. Thermometer production
11. Crumbling of Rubber / PVC
12. Cement Tiles Using Fly Ash
13. Paper Gum using fuel for heating
14. Cotton Ginning
15. Optical frames
1. Aerated Water and Fruit Beverage
2. Silver Foil Making
3. Dry Cleaning with Boiler
4. Fish feed, poultry feed and cattle feed with Boiler and Furnace
5. Manufacturing of Auto parts applying Adhesive
6. Fuel Gases Filling and Bottling
7. Perfumes and Cosmetics
8. Pulping and fermentation of coffee beans
9. Vacuum Metalising
10. Roto and Flexo Printing
11. Rubber moulded goods excluding production of tyres and tubes (
12. Enamel Paints
13. Cashewnut Processing Plants with Oil Fired Furnace
14. Dairy and Dairy Products
15. Dry Cleaning
1. Pan Card of the entity that can be a firm or company
2. Pan card of the candidate
3. Aadhaar card of the candidate
4. Electricity bill, Maintenance bill, Water bill and CETP bill
5. CA license for investment in plant and machinery & land and building
6. Project Report
7. Undertaking in the prescribed format with an Authorisation letter
8. Number of employees in the factory
9. DG, Stack and Trade Effluent information (if any)
1. Pan card of Entity
2. Pan card of candidate or proprietor
3. Aadhaar Card of candidate
4. Electricity bill, Maintenance bill, CETP bill and Water bill
5. CA Certificate
6. Project Report, Undertaking and authorization letter
7. Numbers of employees in the factory
8. DG, Stack information and Trade effluent information (If any)