We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
1. The different Forms GSTR-1, GSTR 2, GSTR 3, and GSTR 8 must be filed every month by e-commerce suppliers or aggregators, and the GSTR-9 form must be filed annually.
2. GSTR 1 is a monthly return that must be submitted by the tenth of the following month for sales made outside of India.
3. The monthly return GSTR-2 is submitted for purchases made by the seller by the fifteenth of the following month.
4. GSTR-3 is a monthly report that must be submitted along with tax payments by the twentieth of the following month.
5. GSTR-8 is a monthly return that is submitted by the 10th of the following month by E-commerce businesses.
6. By the end of the following fiscal year, on December 31, e-commerce operators must file GSTR-9, their annual returns.
To make the process of filling out a GST return straightforward and quick, a variety of GST return filing forms, such as IGST, CGST, and SGST, are available.
The cascading effect of taxes has been eliminated because it has decreased several other taxes, including the central excise duty, service tax, customs duty, and state-level value-added tax.
Because VAT is only applicable to firms with annual revenues of up to 20 lakhs rather than up to 5 lakhs, it offers larger threshold benefits to smaller enterprises. To take advantage of these benefits, please contact our GST Return filling support for E-commerce sellers.
Tax law regulation and taxpayer responsibility have both increased thanks to the GST Return Filling, which is now well-organized & conveniently paid.
|GSTR – 1||Outward sale by seller||Monthly||10th of next month|
|GSTR – 2||Purchases made by seller||Monthly||15th of next month|
|GSTR – 3||GST Monthly return along with the payment of tax||Monthly||20th of next month|
|GSTR – 8||GST Return for E-commerce Operator||Monthly||10th of next month|
|GSTR – 9||GST Annual Return||Yearly||31st Dec of next financial year|
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.