We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
The Maharashtra Shops and Establishment Act grants you the right to
conduct your business at a certain location, and the Gumasta License is a registration for doing
business in Maharashtra that is administered by the Municipal Corporation of Mumbai. The Labour
Department is responsible for making all registrations under this law. It is the basic
requirement for any business to be recognized by the Government or Bank for all businesses
irrespective of whether it is done by a single person or a big organization. It is not possible
to obtain GST registration in Maharashtra without having Gumasta License.
However, it is compulsory to register under this act within 30 days of starting the business. The validity of this Gumasta Certificate is only for 5 years. But it has to be renewed after the expiry of 5 years.
Hurry up! Apply today to get Gumasta registration through Legal Raasta and enjoy the perks.
Categories of Gumasta License
1. To register for a Gumasta license and submit the Shops and Establishment Section form online, the applicant can go to the government's official website.
2. After completing the form and attaching the needed documents, make the payment.
3. Grab a printout of the application to be submitted to the Mumbai Municipal Corporation's shop license department.
4. Within 7 working days, assuming all the paperwork is validated, the applicant will receive a shop license.
5. The concerned officer must also go to the shop's and establishment's location.
6. After that, you have 30 days to start your business before sending in the Gumasta license registration application.
You can avail of all the advantages and tax subsidies from the Maharashtra State government available for this scheme once you register for Gumasta License.
It serves as evidence of your legal status and permits you to operate a business in the state of Maharashtra; without it, you are unable to apply for a GST registration license.
Every business requires a business bank account to collect money from customers.
It establishes trust with customers.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.