1. How can I prepare to become qualified for NISM Mutual Fund Distributor Program?
If you have any of the mentioned certificates you become qualified for the NISM mutual fund distributor program.
- NISM Series V(a): Mutual Fund Distributors Certificate Examination
- NISM Series V (a): Mutual Fund Distributors Continuing Professional Education
- AMFI Mutual Fund (Advisors) Module
- IICM &CIEL: Refresher Course on Mutual Funds
And the legality of such licenses has not expired, it makes you available to attend the NISM CPE Program. In an extension of this, if you endure an ARN Card, you are qualified to attend the NISM Course.
2. What do you mean by ARN Code?
ARN means for AMFI Registration Number. It is a different code assigned to know the intermediaries included in the facilitation of the trade of mutual funds NAVs.
3. How to prepare for Nism mutual fund?
The way to prepare for the NISM mutual fund exam :
- Choose the Right Exam and Study Material
- See the Workbook cover-to-cover
- Reap PrepCafe Mocks (Practice Exams)
- Enrol Online on NISM Certifications Portal
- Clear the Exam
4. What is the minimum age to get ARN?
The minimum age to get ARN code is 18 years.
5. What is the structure of NISM Exam? Is it tough?
The exams are not that much difficult. Its contains 100 MCQs (multiple choice questions) with negative marking of 25%. The exams are held in NISM Test Centres.
6. What is the advantage of NISM certification?
Assists in getting jobs in the capital market. Aside from industry professionals, NISM Certifications can also be taken by students of finance, management, economics and marketing. This assists them to develop their domain experience also serves them better to enter the industry.
7. What do you understand by CAMs?
CAMS means for the Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. It is an organization which has been approved by the AMFI to be a processing agent on their part.
8. Can a government employee apply to become a mutual fund distributor?
Yes, a government employee can apply to become a mutual fund distributor.
9. When will I receive my NISM certificate?
After NISM checks the authenticity of the documents submitted by the participants, your certificate will be transferred in electronic format only, to the email id given in the Registration form. You are supposed to get the certificate in around 30 working days from the date of the CPE Program.
10. Can senior citizen get a NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Certificate for the first time?
If you have achieved 50 years of age, you may get a NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Certificate by either:
- Clearing the ‘NISM – Series – V – A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certificate Examination’ (or)
- Finishing the NISM’s CPE Program for Mutual Fund Distributors