Ideal for businesses planning to trade in and out of India
Rs. 12,999 only Onwards
SAVE 30% COST…!!!
(Takes less than 30 days)
APEDA or Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority is a government organization, established in 1985 through an act for the development and promotion of export for the scheduled products. The schedules products are the one that are mentioned under the APEDA act and the exporters of these products are required to be registered under APEDA. This organization is liable to provide financial assistance, information and guidelines for the development of scheduled products.
APEDA registration is necessary as it is responsible for export promotion and development of scheduled products such as Vegetables, Fruits, Poultry products, Meat, dairy products, biscuits, confectionery, bakery products, jaggery, honey, and sugar products, chocolates, cocoa products, floriculture products, pickles, papads, and chutneys, etc.
What is Included in Our Package
Objectives of APEDA Authorities
These authorities promote the export-oriented products and develop the scheduled products
It sets the standards and specifications for scheduled products.
This agency also registers the exporters of scheduled products, once the required fee is paid.
It also gives expert advice, for instance in the case of packaging and marketing of the scheduled products.
Along with this, it also carries out an inspection of products for the sake of ensuring the quality of such products.
Furthermore, it provides training in various aspects of the industries connected with the scheduled products.
Moreover, it helps in the development of industries related to scheduled products and undertakes survery, feasibility studies and so on.
It also collects statistics from the owners of factories or establishments and publishes such statistics.
It also conducts inspections on meat and meat products in places such as slaughterhouses, processing plants, storage premises, conveyances, including other places where meat related products are kept/handled. This is done to ensure the standard and quality of these products.
Meat and meat products
Herbal and medicinal plants
Fruits, vegetables and their products
Honey, Jaggery and Sugar products
Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds
Floriculture and Floriculture products
Poultry and poultry products
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Confectionary, biscuits and bakery products
Groundnuts, peanuts and walnuts
Cereal and cereal products
Pickles, Papads and Chutneys
Procedure for APEDA
|Floriculture and seeds||Dept. of Horticulture/DIC/SIA/FSSAI|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Dept. Of Agriculture/Horticulture/DIC/SIA/FSSAI|
|Groundnut/Pulses/Guargum||DIC/SIA/FSSAI/Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by Ministry of MSME|
|Processed Fruits & Vegetables/ Processed Food Products/Meat products/Cereals preparation/ Misc. Preparation||FSSAI|
|Alcoholic Beverages||Dept. of Excise Commissioner Cereals DIC / SIA / FSSAI / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum|
|Cereals||DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by the Ministry of MSME|
Benefits of APEDA
If you wish to export the scheduled products, APEDA registration is necessary.
In addition to this, the exporters will get various financial assistance through the schemes formulated by APEDA.
It provides other services such as advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation, surveys, etc. and hence it helps the exporters in brand publicity.
APEDA provides guidelines to exporters about the different products and countries to consider exporting in the future.
There are multiple training programs organized by the APEDA for various schedules products. It would, therefore, help improve their business.
Registered members can participate in training programs organized by APEDA for various scheduled products and thereby improve their business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Step 2: At this step, we will create the documents and file them with APEDA office on your behalf. You need not worry. Just sit back & relax, and our experts will make sure every little detail is complete. This process takes 10-12 working days.
Step 3: Once your registration is complete, we will send the license to you via courier. This process takes 2-3 days.
Step 4: Finally, your work is complete. And if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to serve you.
• Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T
• Duly signed Bank certificate
• Latest two months Bank account statement
• Canceled cheque
2. In addition to this, the exporters will get various financial assistance through the schemes formulated by APEDA.
3. It provides other services such as advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation, surveys, etc. and hence it helps the exporters in brand publicity.
4. APEDA provides guidelines to exporters about the different products and countries to consider exporting in the future.
5. There are multiple training programs organized by the APEDA for various schedules products. It would, therefore, help improve their business.
6. Registered members can participate in training programs organized by APEDA for various scheduled products and thereby improve their business.
• In case the officer finds any discrepancies in the documents submitted or documents at any given time.
• If the exporter fails to deliver the products within 12 months from the date of his certification
• In case any of the authorities involved find any discrepancy. The authorities could be the chairman, secretory or any other officer of the APEDA administrative body.
• Scheme for Infrastructure development
• Scheme for Quality development
• Scheme for Transport assistance
• Financial assistance schemes
• NABARD’s Food Processing Fund (FPF) scheme
• Mega food park scheme of MoFPI
• Lab recognition
• HACCP recognition
• Assist Export promotion councils to undertake export promotion activities
• Assist approved organization or trade bodies in undertaking exclusive non-recurring innovation activities connected with export promotion efforts for their members
• Assist and focus export promotion programmes in specific regions (abroad)
• Give assistance to individual exporters for export promotion activities abroad
Director (appointed by the APEDA)
Secretory (appointed by the central government)
Other officers and staff (also appointed by the authority)