Ideal for businesses planning to trade in and out of India
Rs. 11,999 only Onwards
SAVE 30% COST…!!!
(Takes less than 30 days)
APEDA stands for Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority. It is a government organization established in 1985 through an act for the development and promotion of export of scheduled products. It is liable to provide financial assistance, information, guidelines for the development of schedule products. So, the products specified under the APEDA ACT are called schedule products and exporters of such scheduled products are required to be registered under APEDA. It is mandatory and responsible for export promotion and develops scheduled products such as Vegetables, Fruits, Poultry products, Meat, dairy products, biscuits, confectionery, bakery products, jaggery, honey, and sugar products, chocolates, cocoa products, floriculture products, pickles, papads, and chutneys etc.
Objectives of APEDA
Following are the objectives of APEDA:
- To promote schedule products export
- To achieve the functions under the regulation of central government
Functions of APEDA
Following are the function of APEDA:
- It promotes export-oriented production and develops the scheduled products
- It sets the standards and specifications for the scheduled products
- Register exporters of the scheduled products on payment of required fees
- Improves packaging and marketing of the scheduled products
- Carry out an inspection of products for the purpose of ensuring the quality of such products
- Train various aspects of the industries connected with the scheduled products
- Develops industries related to the scheduled products and undertaking surveys, feasibility studies etc.
- Collects statistics from the owners of factories or establishes and publish such statistics.
What is Included in Our Package
Procedure for APEDA
Documents are required for the registration procedure
Following documents are required with application form :
- An application form duly signed
- Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T
- Duly signed Bank certificate
- Latest two months Bank account statement
- Canceled cheque
|Floriculture and seeds||Dept. of Horticulture/DIC/SIA/FSSAI|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Dept. Of Agriculture/Horticulture/DIC/SIA/FSSAI|
|Groundnut / Pulses / Guargum||DIC / SIA / FSSAI / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by Ministry of MSME|
|Processed Fruits & Vegetables/ Processed Food Products/Meat products/Cereals preparation/ Misc. Preparation||FSSAI|
|Alcoholic Beverages||Dept. of Excise Commissioner Cereals DIC / SIA / FSSAI / Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum|
Benefits of APEDA Registration
- APEDA provides various financial assistance schemes for exporters to avail.
- Helps the exporters in publicity of brand by advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation and surveys etc.
- It provides guidelines to exporters about the various products and countries for export
- For various scheduled products, registered members can participate in training programmes organized by APEDA and improve their business.
Products of APEDA
APEDA is mandated with the responsibility of export promotion and development of the following scheduled products :
- Fruits, Vegetables and their Products
- Poultry and Poultry Products
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds
- Cereal and Cereal Products
- Pickles, Papads and Chutneys
- Floriculture and Floriculture Products
- Meat and Meat Products
- Dairy Products
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts
- Guar Gum
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants
Frequently Asked Questions
- Scheme for market development
- Scheme for Infrastructure development
- Scheme for Quality development
- Scheme for Transport assistance
- Assist exporters for export promotion activities abroad
- Assist Export promotion councils to undertake export promotion activities
- Assist approved organization or trade bodies in undertaking exclusive non-recurring innovation activities connected with export promotion efforts for their members
- Assist and focus export promotion programmes in specific regions (abroad)
- Give assistance to individual exporters for export promotion activities abroad
What our Customers say?
I have used multiple offline & online CAs/ Lawyers. LegalRaasta clearly provided the best service and fast.
CEO, CaterWow Pvt. Ltd.
Their team helped me protect my brand with trademark registration. The service was swift and delivered at half the cost.
I will highly recommend LegalRaasta for startups given its quality support and speed. And all this comes at a economical price.