NSIC registration or National Small Industries Corporation is set up by the government of India to promote the products of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). It is a mini PSU created in 1955. Avail our services to register your MSME.
NSIC helps the MSME by launching various schemes like Single point Registration for Government Purchase, Marketing Support, Performance and Credit Rating Scheme for small industries and more.
Features of NSIC registration
- This scheme aims to cover all the enterprises registered under NSIC through Single point registration. The units engaged in trading activity are not covered under this scheme.
- This scheme aims at providing security on back to back basis
- After registering under this scheme, the NSIC will help in issuing tenders set i.e. without any additional cost.
- Units registered under this scheme are exempted from paying earnest money deposit.
- The industries/enterprises registered with the Director of Industries/ District Industries Centre are eligible to register under single point registration scheme of NSIC.
- Micro Small and Medium Enterprises that have commenced their operation, but are yet to complete its 1-year duration. A provisional regional certificate can be issued to MSME with a limit of Rs.5 lakhs with a validity of 1 year.
Must read on the struggle of MSME.
Documents required for NSIC registration
- A copy of the acknowledgment of MSME registration
- Complete details of plant & machinery and raw material along with the original purchase price.
- Statement of Performance
- Self-attested copy of ownership or lease deed. Avail our services of the residential rental agreement.
- Declaration of proprietor/owner confirming that the firm has no links with large scale unit.
- A complete list of raw materials and finished goods
- Copy of BIS (if applicable)
- A copy of ISO 9001 certificate (optional)
- List of technical employees in the organization.
- Item for which registration is required with detailed specifications.
- Write-up indicating the quality of the raw materials/unfinished products/finished products.
- What is the type of testing facility available and quality control equipment in the company?
- Copy of test report from an official lab wherever applicable
- Copy of the latest electricity bill
- Audited Balance Sheet, Trading Account and Profit & Loss
- Account for the past 3 years duly signed by an authorized person under his seal
- Statement showing the operations of the last 3 years duly signed by a Chartered accountant under his seal.
- Banker’s report stating the details of the financial status of the firm as per Performa ‘F’ of the application form.
- Copy of Permanent Account No. (PAN)
- Partnership Deed
- Form ’A’ from Registrar of companies showing the names of the partners.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
NSIC registration process
For those MSMEs who are applying for NSIC registration should have their Udyog Aadhar registration on hand.
Online NSIC registration process
- Go to the official site of NSIC i.e. www.nsic.co.in
- Now, click ‘online registration for GP’
- Then, after filling the required credentials click save and proceed.
- Pay the required fee for the same
- Finally, hit the submit button.
Offline NSIC registration process
- Download a copy of NSIC registration form
- Then, fill all the required details
- Medium and Small Scale Enterprises are supposed to submit the NSIC Application frame with required charges and reports to Zonal/Branch and Sub Office/Extension office of NSIC.
- Now, send this Form to the concerned Inspecting office attaching duplicates of required archives and imperative Proofs/Draft/Pay Order of investigation charges for concerned Inspection Agency to conduct the Technical Inspection of Micro and Small Enterprise.
- After getting the inspection report, National Small Industries Corporation issues GP Registration Certificate to MSME for things/stores as required.
Benefits of NSIC registration
- The issue of the tender set is free of cost
- Installment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) is free of cost
- Not only this but in delicate taking part MSMEs citing cost inside value band of L1+15 per penny might likewise be permitted to supply a segment up to 20% of prerequisite by cutting down their cost to L1 Price where L1 is non-MSMEs.
- Each and every Central Ministries/PSUs/Departments/should set a yearly objective of at least 20 for every penny of the aggregate yearly buys of the items or administrations delivered or rendered by MSMEs. Moreover, out of yearly prerequisite of 20% acquirement from MSEs, 4% is reserved for units claimed by Schedule Tribes/Schedule Caste Notwithstanding the over, 358 things are additionally saved for selective buy from SSI Sector.
For more services on registration FSSAI registration, Import export code registration, drug license registration, trade license, ISO registration, ESI registration, TAN registration, Professional tax registration or eating house registration click on any tabs given and avail the best service in the market. You can also call us at +91 8750008585 or email us at email@example.com.