Introduction to Doing Business in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, the city of Nawabs is the capital of the state of Telangana. Hyderabad is famous for cuisine, culture and leisurely laid-back lifestyle. However, this laid-back culture does not affect the business dealings of the city. Telangana state ranked as the 2nd best state in the ease of doing business rankings. A large contributor to successful business dealings is the ease and simplicity in the process of Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad.
In a recent report released by the World Bank, Hyderabad ranks number 1 in India for subcategories of enforcing contracts and resolving insolvency in the Ease of Doing Business rankings. It also ranks as the number 4 city in India to start a business. This serves as a major motivation to start your company in Hyderabad.
What is a Private Limited Company?
A private limited company, or LTD, is a type of privately held small business entity. This type of business entity limits owner liability to their shares limits the number of shareholders to 50 and restricts shareholders from publicly trading shares.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is also making great progress towards cutting down on the processing time of company registration application. A provision of One-Day Company Incorporation with SPICe has been introduced to make the process of company registration less tedious and hassle-free. You can also look at how much does it cost to start and run a private limited company.
Pre-requisites for Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad
- 2 Directors
- 2 Shareholders
- Registered Office Address (Residential/ Non-Residential)
Process for Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Aquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Apply for Name Approval with Registrar of Companies (ROC), Hyderabad. Check out the address for your ROC here.
- Register with the new SPICe INC-32 forms
- Aquire Registration Certificate.
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Articles of Association (AoA)
- Declaration and Affidavit by directors and first subscribers
- Proof of Office Address
- Utilities Bills’ Copy not more than 2 months old (Electricity, Gas, Water Bills etc.)
- Copy of approval if the proposed name is containing words/expressions which need authorization by the Central government
- In case of proposed name based upon a registered trademark then it is mandatory to attach trademark registration certificate or trademark application copy
- NOC from sole proprietors partners /associates/ existing company
- Proof of identity and residential address of subscribers.
- Proof of identity and residential address of directors.
Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] or give us a call at +91-