TNREGINET is the government portal of Tamil Nadu for online registration of Lands. The arrival of TNREGINET vanished the need of the Sub-Registrar office by providing easy access to Government records online. In this article, we will let you know more about the TNREGINET portal and the registration process on it.
What are the services TNREGINET provide?
- What are the services TNREGINET provide?
- The registration process of users in TNREGINET
- Citizen Registration Detail
- Document writer registration details
- How to check the Online status of Land or Property Registration
- Guideline Search
- Documents required for Registration
- Features of TNREGINET
- Advantages of TNREGINET
- Frequently Asked Questions
Following are the services of TNREGINET:
- Encumbrance Certificate Online
- Marriage Certificate Application online
- Online Certified Documents
- Chits Documents Online
- Society Documents Online
- Online EC status Check
The registration process of users in TNREGINET
There are certain steps you need to follow to register in this portal. This user registration is not only important for land records but also for creating deeds and registering marriages, society, chits, and firms in document creation or abstract for draft deed.
STEP 1. Go to the home page of TNREGINENT.
STEP 2. Click the user registration option from the registration tab to take the procedure to the next level.
Citizen Registration Detail
STEP 1. Click the citizen option from the drop-down menu.
STEP 2. Text the username of your choice in the User Name text box. (name can contain a combination of Alpha Numeric and symbols)
STEP 3. Now, you need to enter the password with respective password rules as displayed on the right side of the screen in the highlighted box.
Important note: If the password highlighted with green color then it is accepted. Otherwise, re-enter the password in the text box “confirm password”.
STEP 4. Click any security question from the drop-down list and provide the answer to the selected question.
STEP 5. The user is required to text the personal details in the respective fields such as:
- Choose the appropriate option from the salutation drop-down box.
- Enter the first name, middle name and last name in the respective fields.
- Choose gender from the drop-down box.
- Choose the identification document for verifying your personal detail
- Give an Email address and confirm the email address by retyping the same.
- Now, choose the appropriate date of birth from the drop-down box.
- Type the mobile and landline phone numbers
- Provide the Identification number given in the identification document selected by you.
- Type the address given in the identification document selected by you.
Document writer registration details
The person who is registering as a document writer, further details regarding his/her business address, document writer registration details along with the type of license and a number will be captured.
STEP 6. Choose the type of user as a document writer and then fill in the other fields as explained above.
STEP 7. Further information prevailing to the business address of the document writer be entered.
STEP 8. It is mandatory for the document writer to provide his/her registration details with the department i.e registration district registered with and the sub-registrar office attached to.
STEP 9: Then provide License type and License number.
The text box that appeared at the last is to enter the correct code (Captcha code) as it is. Then click on receive OTP. You will receive an OTP on your given mobile number, enter that number at the box.
Click on complete registration.
Your user registration has been created successfully. Now, you can use the “sign-in” option, a citizen can use the portal.
How to check the Online status of Land or Property Registration
You can check your EC status by following the given steps:
STEP 1. First of all, select EC search from the Homepage. This page will direct you to the next page.
STEP 2. Choose your zone, district, sub-registrar office, village, dates.
STEP 3. You need to then enter your survey number and sub-division number.
STEP 4. Text the image code and then click on search to view the status of your Land registration or Property registration online.
The process is as simple as eating pie.
STEP 1. Simply go to TNREGINET Guideline & Property valuation Page.
STEP 2. From the given table, you need to choose the appropriate date.
STEP 3. Type street as well as village name. Then click on Search.
STEP 4. Here, you can see the address and Email of the SRO officer for your area.
STEP 5. You can also visit the address given to get the property valuation or guideline value.
Documents required for Registration
Following are the duly stamped signed and executed document:
- A requirement of sale deed and the claimant of the sale document also appear before the registering officer for registration of the sale deed.
- Patta transfer application with the court fee of Rs. 7 is required duly filled and signed.
- In case, if PAN No. is not provided in the document, then Form 60/61 statement is needed if the value of the property exceeds Rs. 5/- lakh.
- There will be a registration fee along with computer fees and sub-division fees etc. In the end, receipts shall be given by the registering officer for all amounts received.
- A statement was given by the Tahsildar through the computer for agricultural property in notified 9 districts.
- An ID card for claimant and executant (for all deeds)
- An ID Card for witnesses (only for power deed)
Features of TNREGINET
Following are the features of TNREGINET:
- Online booking for the appointment at sub-registrar offices is available.
- Web-camera and biometric-based registration procedure are available along with the fool-proof service delivery.
- Operations based work-flow with a comprehensive audit trail.
- Procurement of hardware infrastructure and maintenance.
- Dynamic real-time market valuation
- Appeals management process
- Reporting and Financial MIS
- Personnel profile maintenance system
- Provision for Aadhar number (UIDAI) based services
- Provisions for the integration of Land records application.
Advantages of TNREGINET
- Of Course, the registration procedure is hassle-free.
- There is no need to give a physical presence at the sub-registrar office for availing services.
- You can avail of all the services of this government portal just by sitting at home on a computer or phone.
- The previous procedure seems too cumbersome for the people. But with the commencement of TNREGINET, everything changed.
- Web camera-based retinal and biometric authentication of users are introduced by digitization which can reduce the use of more paperwork.
- Reduction in the time required for the entire procedure.
- You can book an online appointment for verification purposes at the sub-registrar office.
- Market Valuation of land or property can be judged in real-time.
- It has simplified the process of checking status and verification in the registration procedure.
- You can also track the status of an application.
- On a real-time basis, the SMS services are now available to track the status of every application.
- Reporting and Financial Management Information system.
- Transparency is the new and beneficial factor in this system.
- Now, it is almost impossible to give a bribe at the Taluka division or sub-registrar office.
- An appeal was made by the website of the Tamil Nadu registration department to the general people to report if anyone demand bribe to the vigilance department.
- You can also find the address of the vigilance department on the home page of the website itself.
The government has lessened the burden over the citizen and made it much easier to register our land and property online so as to smoothen the path of the online approach. Digitalization is the process of land and property registration is the initiative to eliminate the bribe practices prevailing in Tamil Nadu.
For further details regarding RERA registration, Registration of Project under RERA, visit our website LegalRaasta. Give us a call at 8750008585 and send us your query on Email: [email protected]. Our business advisors and experts are available here to provide you with the best advice related to your queries on TNREGINET or any other topics mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Questions
|List of documents, which do not need an inspection by registration department officials.||Same day|
|List of documents that require inspection of building alone time for finishing field inspection.||21 days|
|Fixation required for the conversion of agricultural land to residential.||21 days|
|For referring documents requiring fixation of market value by SDC(Stamps)||21 days|
|The time taken by SDC (Stamps) in fixation of market value will be||4 month (maximum)|
It could be father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, brother, sister, and grandchild.
• Fingerprints of executants are obtained
• For power of attorney even witnesses have to produce photos and ID cards.