Pan Card Verification
Today, for any financial transaction in the economy, Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card is mandatory. All the transaction above the threshold limit whether it is opening a bank account or purchase gold need to be verified by your PAN card. Mostly insurance companies and banks require a PAN card for its transactions. As such, this facility for online PAN verification is provided. For verifying PAN card even on behalf of someone else, it is compulsory that all the required details of that person must be available online.
The Income Tax Department has authorized an NSDL E-Government Infrastructure Limited for launching an online service for PAN verification. Every authorized entity can use this service to verify PAN details using the following three modes:
- API PAN-based verification- This mode has been created to enable the applicant to verify their Pan Card by using a verification site by taking the help of a software application.
- File-based verification– Through this mode, the applicant can log in in the account and then upload a file which contains as many as 1000 PANs in the given structure that is mentioned by NSDLe-governance. Only within 24 hours of uploading and submitting this file, the site offers all the necessary PAN details. In case, if the format of the file uploaded by the user is wrong, then a rejection message will be conveyed to the user.
- Screen-based verification- Under this mode, the user must first login and can furnish a maximum of five PANs that is provided to him on the screen. So, the details of PANs must be submitted and the same is given out as results.
Documents Required for Pan Card Verification
It is necessary for the applicant to submit a signed copy of the terms and conditions on the entity’s letterhead, an authorization letter and also a demand draft for the fees which is charged from him/her for successful renewal. Following are the further documents:
- Organizational Details:
- Entity’s name
- Entity’s TAN and PAN
- Entity’s category
- Entity’s personal details
- Entity’s contact details
- Payment Details
- Payment Amount
- Payment mode
- The number of the instrument
- DSC Details such as:
- Certifying authority’s name
- Digital Signature Certificate’s class
- Serial Number of the Digital Signature Certificate
Registration of Online PAN Verification
As an applicant, you have to provide a signed copy of the terms and conditions on the letterhead of the entity, with a demand draft for the registration charges. Apart from this, the entity also needs to submit an authorization letter and a screenshot of the new Digital Signature Certificate. Moreover, a copy of the certificate or license issued by the regulatory authority needs to be given if applicable.
How to Track the Status of Registration?
Once the registration is done for online PAN verification, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment number, which can be used to check the status of the application. Just in case, if the application is rejected, a message will be displayed on the screen and if it is accepted a message showing the status along with the User ID will come up on the screen.
For further more details you can visit our website: LegalRaasta. Our experts will file your application for PAN card Registration in a hassle-free manner on behalf of you. So, contact us at 8750008585 and send your query on Email: [email protected]
PAN Card form: Form 49A & Form 49AA