For many taxpayers in India lost PAN card or damaged PAN card is a general phenomenon. The Income Tax Department has given a relaxed and accessible way for taxpayers to apply for a PAN card in India in case of missed place or lost PAN card. A PAN card is accepted as an ID proof by many institutions in the country, thereby enhancing its relevance in our daily life. Losing it can create difficulties and complications, particularly if we do not recognise our PAN number. People who do misplace their PAN must not worry. They can appeal for a duplicate one online. To assure that they can go back to their regular usage of the card without ant delays. For Registration of pan card, you can click this link and register yourself https://www.legalraasta.com/pan-card-registration/.
You can reapply for a lost PA
The processing fee for PAN application with the equivalence address inside India.N card application through the NSDL website
The important points one must know in lost of pan card
- Assure that you address Application for PAN change request (Acknowledgment Number) on the envelope, before assigning it to the NSDL.
- If the fresh PAN card is not received within 2- 3 weeks of addressing the hard copy of your application. You must verify your PAN card status. Enrolling the acknowledgement receipt number will satisfy to obtain the required details.
- Start reviewing your PAN application status in 24 hours of representation. The online application or by the PAN Centre/NSDL TIN Facilitation Centre, to assure faster processing.
Procedure to apply for lost pan card Offline
The government has given the details an offline method of application. Following points discussed are the steps which one requires to attain while appealing for a lost PAN card.
- Candidate can get the application form for of Appeal for New PAN Changes or Editing in PAN Data Form which is rightfully accessible at any PAN Centres, IT PAN service centre or even at different stationery merchants.
- The form can be downloaded from the Income Tax Department website: www.tin-nsdl.com.
- The PAN application form requires to be addressed in Block letters and black ink
- The important information in the form can be written in the English language only.
- Candidates need to specify their current ten digit PIN number.
- They need to assure that only 1 character is named in every box given and should neglect a box space after every word.
- Two current coloured photographs are needed to be attached in the area available on top of the form for a singular candidate.
- The left-hand thumb or signature impression of the candidate is obligated opposite the photo arranged on the left-hand side of the form.
- The Left-hand thumb impression or Complete signature or is also needed to be mentioned in the box given on the right side of the application form.
- In the situation of mentioning the thumb impression, it needs to be properly attested by any Magistrate / public notary / any gazetted government officer following his formal stamp and seal.
- In circumstances the candidate requires to refresh 1 or more alternative addresses distant from the communication address, the checkbox on left-hand margin requires to be ticked. The on an extra page address can be mentioned in the related format as directed.
- The processing fee for PAN application with the equivalence address inside India.
- Unless of the suitable charges has to be paid by cheque or cash. Even Demand Draft can be used to pay charges and needs to submit the application form at the counter.
Procedure to apply for lost pan card Online
The government has guaranteed enough provisions to overcome the situation of loss of PAN card. The benefit is one can reprint the PAN card. It is administered online and in a very easy and hassle-free application method. Following stated steps are easy to follow up by every candidate and they can reprint their lost PAN card.
- Sign on the website of TIN/NSDL.
- Choose the tab menu of online application for PAN card.
- Next, select the upper tab, candidates can determine the choice of reprint PAN Card. This choice is primarily for lost, misplaced or stolen PAN card.
- Following, tapping the above-mentioned link, the page would be automatically redirected to another navigation pane where the candidate requires to tap the option Online Application for changes/correction in PAN data link.
- Later, clicking the specified link, a fresh page with direction and guidelines would resemble. After studying these guidelines, the candidate can choose the type of PAN they want to apply.
- Then pick the type of PAN Card, the candidate requires to fill up the online application form wherein information such as current Permanent Account Number, communication address, candidate’s name, email id, contact number, etc. require to be mentioned.
- After filling the information, relevant documents such as ID proof and photographs are compulsory to be attached with the form. The documents should be self-attested by the candidate before submitting them.
- The application form can either be presented online or sent by post to NSDL. All the necessary documents need to be mentioned.
- The application fee for a resident person or for a non-resident person can be paid through several mediums.
- The payment of application fee can be made through a credit card or debit card, Demand Draft and Net Banking.
- Just after the application fee is paid successfully an acknowledgement number will be formed which is needed for every future agreement.
- A duplicate PAN card displaying the identical PAN number is transferred by post at the agreement address specified in the form, nearly in two weeks.
Documents Required for Lost PAN Card
- Identity proof –Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card,Driving License,Voter ID card,Passport,Ration card bearing photograph of the applicant,Arm’s license,Health Service Scheme Card,pensioner card bearing the photograph of the applicant and any other valid identity card issued by the Central Government or the State Government or any Public .
- Age Proof – Photocopy of the Birth Certificate as issued by the local Municipal Authority or any other relevant office, Pension payment order and Domicile Certificate.
- Address proof: Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport Ration card, bearing a photograph of the candidate and Arm’s Licence
- Photocopy of the PIO card
- Photocopy of the Nationality certificate or citizenship identification for foreign nationals.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- LLP agreement
- Copy of the trust deed/trust registration certificate
- A copy of Certificate of Incorporation circulated by the Registrar of Companies.
All the documents are needed to be attested properly by the candidate for applying for lost pan card.
Know your PAN
If the PAN card is lost and you do not identify your PAN, then before registering the lost PAN card application, apply the Know Your PAN tool on the website of Income Tax Department. Using Know Your PAN, by recording details like Name, Date of Birth and Father’s Name and many more.
In case you are facing a problem linked with PAN card, feel free to call our experts and the team at website LegalRaasta. You can receive all guidance on PAN Card Registration. You can give us a call at 8750008585 and be stress-free and send your query on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.You can download LegalRaasta app for any query connected with PAN Card Registration.