Introduction to Doing Business in Ahemadabad
Ahmedabad is a busy city in the western state of Gujrat. The city is fondly called “The Manchester of India” a name gained because of its world-renowned textile and cotton industry. Ahmedabad is also famous for culture and tradition among its inhabitants. It is in accordance with this rich culture and tradition that doing business in Ahmedabad is a breath of fresh air for businessmen and traders. The state of Gujrat ranks very highly as the 5th best state in the country in the ease of doing business rankings. A lot of the credit for this high ranking goes to the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. The process of private limited company registration in Ahmedabad is simplistic which results in a flourishing industry.
Ahmedabad ranks as the 2nd best city in the country for registering property and as the 4th best city for trading across borders subcategories of ease of doing business rankings. It also ranks as the 14th best city in the country to start a business.
The state of Gujrat and Ahmedabad city, in turn, had a reform evidence score as high as 99.73 %. These factors when all put together, serve as a great motivation to start your company in Ahmedabad.
What is a Private Limited Company?
A private limited company, or LTD, is a type of privately held small business entity. This type of business entity limits owner liability to their shares limits the number of shareholders to 50 and restricts shareholders from publicly trading shares.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is also making great progress towards cutting down on the processing time of company registration application. A provision of One-Day Company Incorporation with SPICe has been introduced to make the process of company registration less tedious and hassle-free. You can also look at how much does it cost to start and run a private limited company.
Pre-requisites for Private Limited Company Registration in Ahmedabad
- 2 Directors
- 2 Shareholders
- Registered Office Address (Residential/ Non-Residential)
Process for Private Limited Company Registration in Ahmedabad
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Get the Name Approval with Registrar of Companies (ROC), Ahmedabad. Check out the address for your ROC here.
- Register with the new SPICe INC-32 forms
- Aquire Registration Certificate.
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Articles of Association (AoA)
- Declaration and Affidavit by directors and first subscribers
- Proof of Office Address
- Utilities Bills’ Copy not more than 2 months old (Electricity, Gas, Water Bills etc.)
- Copy of approval if the proposed name is containing words/expressions which need authorization by the Central government
- In case of proposed name based upon a registered trademark then it is mandatory to attach trademark registration certificate or trademark application copy
- NOC from sole proprietors partners /associates/ existing company
- Proof of identity and residential address of subscribers.
- Proof of identity and residential address of directors.
Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] or give us a call at +91-