Introduction to Doing Business in Gurugram
Gurugram( formerly Gurgaon ) is a hustling-bustling city in Haryana, which comes under the National Capital Region (NCR) of India. Gurugram is fast-emerging to be among one of the top industrial cities with rich working-class culture in its inhabitants and a 24/7 culture. Gurgram along with many cities in Haryana have massively improved their business dealings which helped the state rise from 14th in 2016 to number 4 in 2018 in the ease of doing business rankings. A major contributor to the rise in rankings has come because of ease of Private Limited Company Registration in Gurugram.
Gurgram is the top city for ease of registration of property and number 2 in dealing with construction permits under subcategories of ease of doing business rankings. Overall it ranks as the 9th best city to start a business in the country. This serves as a great motivation to start your business in Gurgram.
What is a Private Limited Company?
A private limited company, or LTD, is a type of privately held small business entity. This type of business entity limits owner liability to their shares limits the number of shareholders to 50 and restricts shareholders from publicly trading shares.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is also making great progress towards cutting down on the processing time of company registration application. A provision of One-Day Company Incorporation with SPICe has been introduced to make the process of company registration less tedious and hassle-free. You can also look at how much does it cost to start and run a private limited company.
Pre-requisites for Private Limited Company Registration in Gurugram
- 2 Directors
- 2 Shareholders
- Registered Office Address (Residential/ Non-Residential)
Process for Private Limited Company Registration in Gurugram
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Get the Name Approval with Registrar of Companies (ROC), Gurugram. Check out the address for your ROC here.
- Register with the new SPICe INC-32 forms
- Aquire Registration Certificate.
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Articles of Association (AoA)
- Declaration and Affidavit by directors and first subscribers
- Proof of Office Address
- Utilities Bills’ Copy not more than 2 months old (Electricity, Gas, Water Bills etc.)
- Copy of approval if the proposed name is containing words/expressions which need authorization by the Central government
- In case of proposed name based upon a registered trademark then it is mandatory to attach trademark registration certificate or trademark application copy
- NOC from sole proprietors partners /associates/ existing company
- Proof of identity and residential address of subscribers.
- Proof of identity and residential address of directors.
Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com or give us a call at +91-