MCA or the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has introduced many initiatives in order to facilitate the life of corporates and businesses in India. One of these initiatives was inducting One-day Company Incorporation. In addition to this, one of the initiatives taken by the government is the mca21 project. The e-governance initiative has been taken in order to transform the Ministry’s Mode of Working and facilitate stakeholder access to the database furthering business operations. The project will enable transparent access to over 100 services in an assisted manner for corporate entities, professionals, as well as the general public. In order to help switch from the traditional paper governance to the e-governance model, the mca21 project has been implemented to fully automate all the procedures related to the enforcement and compliance of legal requirements under the Companies Act, 1956.
In addition to this, the mca21 project hopes to achieve interoperability with the National e-Governance Services Delivery Gateway (NSDG). This will help MCA to extend their services to businesses through multiple front-end delivery channels, which will also facilitate other value-added services over and above the base services offered by the project.
As discussed above, the objective of the project is to fully automate all processes related to the compliances of companies as per the Companies Act, 2013, Companies Act, 1956 and the LLP Partnership Act, 2008. It will help business communities to meet their statutory obligations.
See: Company Registration and LLP Registration
Benefits of MCA21 Project
MCA21 projects will be beneficial in introducing transparency, as well as, compliance with rules and regulations. The project will be very beneficial to companies by empowering the businesses in the following ways.
- Enabling business community to register the company and file the statutory documents easily
- Smooth access to public documents.
- Effective and Swift resolution of public grievances
- Registration and Verification of Charges easily
- Proactive Compliance with corporate governance laws
- MCA employees deliver the best brand of service.
Services under MCA21
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate: The IT act of 2000, has instructed the use of Digital Signatures on documents which are submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of said documents. All documents submitted under the MCA21 should be filed using Digital Signature Certificate
- Apply for DIN: DIN stands for Director Identification Number. It was introduced in the year 2006 with the insertion of Sections 266A to 266G of Companies (Amendment) Act, 2006. All existing and intending Directors have to obtain DIN
Read More About Director Identification Number
- Master Details of any Company/ LLP registered with Registrar of Companies: General Public has been empowered with the facility to view the master details of any company/LLP registered companies in registration with Registrar of Companies. In addition to this, there is an option with regards to the Register of Charges for the companies/LLP by clicking on the View Index of Charges option. Also, there is an option of seeing the Signatory details as well.
- LLP e-Filing: The MCA21 facilitates the e-filing of a Limited Liability Partnership. In addition to the e-filing, there is an option of downloading the form and doing the filing in an offline manner. Forms have the facility have the facility to pre-fill as well. These can be validated using Pre-Scrutiny. Relevant digital signatures have t be affixed and the form saved.
In addition to this, there are several other services that the MCA21 projects have empowered the companies and corporates with . Some of these are as follows:
- Integration with Income Tax and Trademark Filing Departments
- Integration with Banking Institutions
- NEFT Payment Integration
- Implementation of XBRL
- Disabling Mark Urgent Functionality
- Introduction of Refund Process
LegalRaasta is an online portal for simplifying legal compliances for Individuals as well as businesses. We help provide the quickest and most efficient legal registration for businesses like GST consultation, Food License, as well as, Company Formation with Trademark Filing. In addition to this, our services extend to efficient tax management such as GST returns, and Income Tax Returns ITR. Call +91-875-000-8585 with your requirements