Registration and licenses of the companies in India can be done in different types like Private Company, NGO, Trust, sole proprietorship, and much more. Startups can be eligible if it is defined, like a Private limited company in the companies’ act 2013, a Partnership firm in the Indian partnership act, 1932, etc.
In today market there are many start-ups opening and their success is not a new story there are many companies which have succeeded because of easy finance available many start-ups were rejected as improper or incomplete documentation but all the things can be received from one window.
In the current market, start-ups get many facilities under the initiative that is ‘startup India’ started by the prime minister
Some of those facilities which this initiative provide are:-
- Easily availability of sources for funds even funds of 10 thousand crores are issued for it.
- Reduction in the patent registration fee.
- Exit window option available that is they can drop the idea within 90 days.
- They got exemption from capital gain taxes.
And many more facilities of this type is available for the new start-ups nowadays in the India.
Start-ups requires to get different types of registration was earlier needed and was a too complicated thing but nowadays it has become an easy process as by the initiative all types of registration and licenses can be obtained from one place and faster.
Some of the licenses required by some start-ups are:-
- Business Licenses.
- Fire department licenses (for flammable required things).
- Air and Water pollution control permit (for the wastage producing factory).
- Sign permits.
- Food Permits.
- Sales Tax license.
- State licenses.
- Country permits.
These are some permits which are required by the different business like food related, home based, etc.
These were the different documents WH care required by the different types of the companies but some are the common and have to submitted that are:-
- Government Issued from of Identity containing address.
- Bank statement.
- Residence card.
- Driving License.
- Address proof.
- PAN card.
- residential proof.
- Bank statement.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Mobile Bill.
- Registered office proof.
- The registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company.
- The notarized copy of the agreement in the name of the company along with the copy of rent paid receipt which should not older than one month.
For more information, Contact LegalRaasta.