A Trademark Registration only gives users the right to use the mark exclusively in connection with the classes of products or services for which it was registered. All parties, including individuals, companies, and charitable organizations, are eligible to register trademarks in India. In the modern world, it can be challenging to make your goods or services stand out if you don’t establish and safeguard a distinctive brand identity. Therefore, you can submit your Trademark Registration in India with the help of the LegalRaasta team at a lower cost than with the assistance of any other Legal Advisor for registration in India. In this post, we’ll walk you through the procedure for registering a trademark online.
LegalRaasta offers Affordable Trademark registration services
A trademark is one approach to efficiently and distinctively present your goods or services to the broader public in the form of words, marks, or taglines. A trademark is another inexpensive approach to promote your product. When you offer your products a name or identity, it could take the form of an image, letter, slogan, or color scheme. However, managing the trademark becomes difficult when a third party starts using it without your consent. This is thought to violate someone else’s trademark. Therefore, register your trademark at a low cost in India.
Purposes of a Trademark
- Ensures the quality of the product and service by connecting it with a reputable manufacturer.
- Grants brands exclusive rights over visual components that make them distinctive.
- Aids in promoting and marketing goods or services
- Provides legal defence against products that are fake or copied.
- Facilitates the launch of a product into new markets and market segments.
- Makes it possible for the company to develop stronger goodwill, reputation, and dependability.
Some of Trademark Types
- A picture, a logo, a 3D shape, or letters
- Sound marks for audio formats
- Using letters and numbers together to represent a brand
- The company name
- Graphic design or a logo
Concern with trademark infringement
There are various ways to view trademark infringement. Our exclusive right is occasionally violated by another party, although this is not always the case. Therefore, it is important to examine the legal provision to determine what constitutes infringement and what does not in order to discover the truth.
Drawback of Trademark Infringement
We all know that we live in the second-most populous nation in the world, making it difficult to keep track of who else is using our trademark. In addition, when someone else uses our trademark, they often modify it to use it for their own business, making it difficult to challenge the trademark on the surface. The maintenance of a trademark portfolio is made more difficult and complicated by these factors. Under Indian trademark law, using someone else’s trademark is trademark infringement, which is wrong and illegal.
The loss of the original owner’s reputation and company value are just two examples of the many ways that trademark infringement can hurt the owner. When a trademark infringement lowers the quality of your product, it will result in dissatisfied customers who feel taken advantage of without realizing that it is not you who is doing it. In this way, the value of the current business begins to decline as customers begin switching to a different brand. Due to all the unethical tactics used by their rivals, trademark owners turn to experts who can manage their portfolio of trademarks and keep an eye out for such behavior. Additionally, to minimize any losses to corporate expansion. Therefore, one should contact a legal advisor for Trademark registration at an Affordable Price from LegalRaasta in order to avoid all these repercussions of trademark infringement.
Trademark Registration at Affordable Price
You can get help from LegalRaasta finding unusual brand names, or we can create a trademark search report for your business. The official application fees are between INR 4500 and INR 9000 per class and mark. LegalRaasta may impose costs for Trademark Registration at an affordable price based on the application requirements if the Trademark Registry rejects your application or if there are any additional requirements.
The following guidelines apply to Trademark infringement:
- Trademark infringement occurs when your trademark causes confusion among the general public as a result of its similarity to another registered trademark.
- Infringement occurs when you employ a mark that is identical or nearly so for a product.
- Regardless of whether the mark is applied to goods in the same class, employing a mark that is confusingly similar to a well-known brand constitutes trademark infringement.
- The reputation of the registered brand suffers when it is used in any type of advertisement.
- It is not a violation of trademark infringement to use a mark to indicate a good’s nature, quantity, or quality.
- Let’s say you are employing someone else’s words, but doing so falls beyond the purview of trademark registration. The opposing party cannot thereafter raise a trademark registration Therefore, register your trademark for a reasonable fee.
A trademark should increase the perceived worth of your company’s goods and services and build brand recognition. There are various ways to view trademark infringement. Our exclusive right is occasionally violated by another party, although this is not always the case. Therefore, it is important to examine the legal provision to determine what constitutes infringement and what does not in order to discover the truth. You should be aware of the trademark infringement at this point. You should thus bear these things in mind as you develop your trademark strategy. Whether you already own a trademark or are planning to apply for one in India, this will benefit you in both situations. If you want to register your trademark in India quickly and easily, you can always get in touch with LegalRaasta if you think it is preferable to engage professionals to handle it for you rather than run the risk of making mistakes.