Introduction to Doing Business in Delhi
India has risen to 100 from 130 in the ease of doing business rankings across the globe according to ZEE in this article. A large contributing factor towards this is drastic improvements is the rewarding nature of the two capitals of the country Financial Capital Mumbai and the National Capital- Delhi. According to statistics accumulated by Doing Business, Delhi ranks number 1 among 17 major cities for starting a business. A feat which has been achieved by a simplistic procedure of Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi. This serves as a major motivation to register your company in Delhi. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is taking great strides towards quicker processing of company registration with One-Day Company incorporation with SPICe.
Pre-requisites for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
- 2 Directors
- 2 Shareholder
- Registered Office Address (Residential/ Non-Residential)
Process for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Apply for Name Approval with Registrar of Companies (ROC), Delhi
- Apply for Registration with the new SPICe INC-32 forms
- Aquire Registration Certificate.
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Articles of Association (AoA)
- Declaration and Affidavit by directors and first subscribers
- Proof of Office Address
- Utilities Bills’ Copy not more than 2 months old (Electricity, Gas, Water Bills etc.)
- Copy of approval if the proposed name is containing words/expressions which need authorization by the Central government
- In case of proposed name based upon a registered trademark then it is mandatory to attach trademark registration certificate or trademark application copy
- NOC from sole proprietors partners /associates/ existing company
- Proof of identity and residential address of subscribers.
- Proof of identity and residential address of directors.
Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] or give us a call at +91-